tuscl

Ass: Hard or Soft?

Clackport
Washington
There was a recent discussion on whether you like breasts feeling hard/firm or soft. What about the ass?

I'm an ass fan. When girls work out their ass, their ass gets harder and firmer. I'm a fan of girls getting in shape, but at that same time I prefer their asses to be soft. I've felt a couple fake asses (butt injection), and their asses felt hard.

There is no feeling like feeling a big soft ass, so I go with soft.

What say you?

14 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Soft as a baby's bottom.....
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Firm, as if she works out and does squats. Not hard, the way I imagine implants must feel (I don't like cartoonish big butts, so have never felt an implant). Not soft and squishy, as if she isn't fit at all -- gross.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Pillow soft.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Subraman brings up a good point. There is a difference in feeling between firm and hard. I guess the choices should be hard, firm, or soft. I'll still take soft, but I definitely prefer firm to hard.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    soft and firm. I remember seeing a big ol' booty in a skirt and as soon as I felt on it, it felt like boulders. Too scared to even go through the lap dance and dismissed her immediately. Hard usually means fake boobs.

Ah I remember the days when white girls WANTED a skinny butt.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^Lol I remember those days too.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I like them firm, but not firm enough to be a nutcracker
    9 years ago
    Like 'em soft and spankable.

Too hard/firm and it hurts my hand.

LIke to squeeze the Charmin.

Overall though, I'm a boob man.
  • 72_os
    9 years ago
    Soft PLEASE
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Soft.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Soft, squishy, pliable, fun, and, spankable.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Firm to hard.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Soft but most important, must be smaller than mine.

I sometimes get asked by dancers if I am a tits or ass man and I tell them that I like the whole package. It just dawned on me that 95% of the time the dancers that ask me that are black.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I normally prefer my women soft and natural; but for w/e reason I like a firm ass.

In the black dives I visit many a dancer will have enhanced asses and although I do like the way a nice soft ass feels I prefer a good-grinding dance from a firm to hard ass – I feel the grind much more with a firm/hard ass than I do w/ a soft ass.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion