tuscl

Redhead apes are the best

rickthelion
Straight outta tha NC, comin' atcha with an AK ready to steal your daughter. ROAR!!!
My current adventures with John Smith's ex-DS while I wait for my felid army to gather in the states and begin our insurrection has reminded me of the good times I've had with redhead apes. This one time my buddy Rick Dugan and I were in Sumatra and we found these beautiful orangutan hookers. Normally Rick the human limits himself to other humans but he was so drunk he just said to me that he couldn't tell Homo from Pongo any more. Good times.

Maybe I should as John Smith's ex-DS if she'd like a three way with Glenda the orangutan at the zoo. Perhaps I should also invite my buddy Rick the human. I'm sure I can get him to indulge in some multispecies strange after a night of hard drinking.

2 comments

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Richthelion,I'm an ex FBI profiler.You're really Zipman68 right?
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    An ex-FBI profiler? I don't think so. Maybe an ex-FBI janitor. Perhaps you had the kind of job they would give to a gibbon. Gibbons are pretty thick. I decided to try this gibbon hooker on my last Sumatra trip with Rick Dugan. Bitch bit down on my hairy lion balls. Didn't understand nibble vs bite. I went all wildebeest on her.

I can't even remember whether my buddy Dugan hit any gibbon strange. We were so blasted out of our minds on this concoction that rickthetiger, a Sumatran tiger that has a really great tailor, gave us. Don't even know what it was. Didn't stop us from driving home after gibbon time.

Those were good times. I'll have to get the three ricks back together after my revolution.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion