tuscl

Which Providence RI club best for couples?

Hello, thanks to anyone who knows the Providence clubs and can provide some advice on the best club for couples. We're looking for a couples friendly club and the best opportunity for privacy/extras. Some of the reviews have said Cadillac gets seedy at night, is that the case?Thanks.

3 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Many Provey clubs used to be extras friendly but I believe the landscape has changed a great deal.

Hopefully someone else can chime in, all else fails, read the reviews for hints.
  • Tomc3822
    9 years ago
    Your best bet for a couple with privacy/extras with the right dancer would be Wonderland. It is a clean club but it offers privacy in the CRs. You need to come to an agreement before you totally buy in though. As far as privacy/extras guaranteed - Club Desire, Fantasies, or The Cadillac Lounge - but they are hit or miss as far as the crowd goes - some times there can be a rough crowd in any of these clubs. The bouncers keep things on the level as far as your security goes - the last thing that they need is a big fight or god forbid someone gets shot or stabbed. These days that would get them shut down by the city right away.
  • peteinct
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the advice. I'll need to research Wonderland. I had not heard of that club before.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion