tuscl

Dancers on drugs

What should be done and how do you report a dancer on drugs....one of the dancers ( Casey.) Not sure of her dance name...she likes to hang out at the a substance abuse program for men...in utica...she has tricked with many men from that area...she has crossed the line when she went to my boyfriends house..she decided to do a dance for him..start stripping asking him for suboxone and adderals...telling him.." You can have this pussy " I have tried to contact her..threw text and phone calls..there has been no response..I caught her in his house once..she ran out like a shakey dog...this bitch luvs her drugs and will suck and fuck any one for them...I'm disgusted and really don't care if the bitch looses her job over this...she's already lost her kids and husband because she's a dope from trick....I would luv to know how to report this...I've tried calling the strip club no answer...and if course the bitch knows me and knows I was his girlfriend so yes it is her fault...she's a nasty trick ....who fucks and sucks for a suboxone...or an adderal....and I'm not scared to leave my name...its Heidi....she knows exactly who I am ...thank you

24 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sounds to me like the problem is your boy friend. He is supplying her with drugs in exchange for pussy.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Well forward this to management and appropriate action will be taken to remedy the situation.
  • JohnNheidi
    9 years ago
    Thank you ...I do appreciate it.... No the problem isn't with my boyfriend...we both met her while she was supposedly dating this other guy..I actually thought she was a decent person...then I found out she was doing drugs and tricking...my boyfriend actually told me what she did when she did it....he kicked her out if his house... No the problem is her...she is using drugs and thinks that because she is a stripper she can seduce men for drugs....this didn't hapen with my boyfriend...he told her to get the fuck out of his house...she started throwing a fit and crying....yes he should have never allowed her in his house to begin with but she knew exactly what she was doing....nasty tricks will do anything to get high....she needs drug treatment.. She was in one but dropped out...she was on the suboxone program...but she found it easier to suck and fuk for them instead of attending treatment
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So what do you want us to do, shoot her? ......
  • JohnNheidi
    9 years ago
    I personally don't care if you do anything...u could let her suck your dick or eat your pussy what ever u are....but I'm letting everyone know she's a trick...so feed her crack..suboxone..heroin...adderal...I'm sure u could cum all over her face ...but she tried to trick with the wrong Man....I'm sure this establishment dosent condone the use of drugs...if they did they would proubly feed her a line or two before she got on stage ..they would proubly get more business....if they did condone it maybe she wouldn't be out selling her ass for a suboxone....
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Yes
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Round up the usual suspects
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    if she was hot, i could tell her how she could get 3 free anti depressant drugs. just requires some sucking. maybe more if not satisfied with dosage.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Wait, dancers use DRUGS?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I can imagine guys using new pick up lines. Hey baby, want some free anti depressants?
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^Lol!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Y'know, considering the OP doesn't seem to realize that this is a strip-club review site and not some link to any form of strip-club management, I have to wonder who's actually the one on drugs.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You seem to know an awful lot about drugs yourself. Are you just trying to get rid of your competition?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Does she have good bud? If so, have her PM me!
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Call the dancer/druggie hotline 1-800-bitchBwhack.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Call 1-800-I'm a pussy you rat.
  • beguiled
    9 years ago
    Heidi, just go with the flow. A man needs to get his dick sucked once in a while. If you're not doing it right, let him get what he needs so he doesn't have to dump your ass.
  • JohnNheidi
    9 years ago
    OK first of all... Haven't checked this in a while. . just seen sum real fucking ignorant comments.
    You can say I'm a rat. I Dont give a fuk the bitch is nasty. She's a tricking prostitute. This isn't being a rat its putting a slut in blast so maybe she will get pissed and confront me. So far she's been a scared bitch. Second....I do know a lot bout drugs and addiction. Iam a reviving addict. Not that it is any ones business. I would never resort to suckibg and fucking to get anything not even in active addiction. As far as getting rid of the competition. .trust me this bitch is not any kind of competition. My man is completely satisfied. In every way. Especially sexually. If he wasn't I'm sure instead of sending the trick on her way and telling me he would have given the bitch a sub and disrespect her by cumming all over her face . so seeing as he is completely sexually satisfied he sent her dope sick crying To suck his dick for drugs. On her way. Where she sat outside in the curb waiting for the next man. He had a perfect opportunity to fuck her get his dick sucked and me never finding out. But I have a faithful honest man that dosent need to get pussy else where because he is very satisfied with my lips . both sets . you ask if she's hot. I can honestly say yes. I proubly would have done her myself at one point. Being hot. Pretty . dosent make u a good person. She's a trick who knows what the bitch has. She will fuk and suck any mans dick for adderal suboxone. Do what u want with this men. Her name is Cassie...but once u take a sexually transmitted disease home to your wife or girlfriend make sure u remember my post. .oh and getting your dick sucked thinking u don't catch anything. Well herpies .warts and a couple other STDs are very contagious even when the trick isn't having an out break. Hope I answerd all the ignorant comments. There is no shame in my game.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Holy crap. This is the perfect example of what hard drugs will do to your brain. SJG looks like a poet laureate compared to this.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Girrrl. This cray.

First of all the club she works at probably doesn't care that she's a whore, and many of the whores at these extras clubs are on drugs. This is common knowledge around here. And if she does lose her job, she can go right down the street and work for a new club.

Clearly whatever she did with your boyfriend struck a nerve, but the place she works is going to be the least helpful outlet, along with this website, to get this ho out of your life.

You can grow some kahunas and deal with her yourself instead of snitching to her job. You know, knock some sense into her so she leaves your boyfriend alone. But there will always be other hoes, honey, so getting rid of her probably will not solve the problem, because if I caught MY boyfriend entertaining a ho in MY house, they'd both be outta there so fast their heads would spin and I'd be single and ready to mingle.

You said you were an addict. What kind of boyfriend allows a drug addict whore into his home when his actual girlfriend is a recovering addict? That is not a good environment for someone who is supposedly in recovery. Does he care about you?

Don't worry about the whore, from what you described she ain't shit. Perhaps you need to be single and focus on yourself, because I'm going to go ahead and assume that your boyfriend did do something with this ho and that's why you want her gone so bad.

Also, this is a strip club review site. A lot of the guys here would fuck the ho you described in a heartbeat - she's hot and cheap. Plenty of guys' type here. Maybe some here have already fucked her. But no one is actually going to help you get rid of this chick.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I agree with seaboardrr. I have new respect for SJG.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Instead of dealing with this broad, better ask yourself how come your boyfriend got involved with her in the first place.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    +1 @Dancer and NinaBam

Sorry sweatheart, you're in denial -- you should be having a problem with your boyfriend. It does not clear him of guilt for telling you about it -- he should not have allowed her in initially. No good reason. Do us a favor -- someday, maybe many months/years from now, when you finally have proof necessary to break up with him (or he breaks up with you), have the integrity to come back here and tell us "Thanks all -- you were right -- my man was a dog!"

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion