tuscl

OK, I know was was non-brilliant...

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
...but c'mon Papi_Chulo, help a relative newbie out! You seem like a brilliant guy! Can I count on you for Miami advice if I take a Miami vacation? (I'm actually thinking of scheduling one)

I'm going to be serious for a moment and say that I see where you guys were coming from, but I am actually a newbie to the crazy extras games you play. I fucked up. I admit it. I hoped to have a nice NOLA visit but the big head was addled by hurricanes and listened to the big head.

I hear you shadowcat, but the issue wasn't whether I knew I was in a tourist trap. I've been to NOLA before and I know Bourbon street is for tourists. I figured my choices were the Bourbon street clubs, where I would pay a premium, or going off to parts unknown in one of the higher crime cities in the US. I did not have a gun with me and paying the tourist trap premium didn't seem a problem. The issue for me wasn't the money, I could give a shit less about that! It was feeling like a fucking idiot for not reading the situation appropriately. If I had gotten a BBBJ for that I would have been happy, since I figured the tourist trap premium was about 2x money. But the truth is I fucked up! :(

Thanks to those who gave me recommendations. Even billyba who recommended Lipstixx. I suspect a guy who played it right could get extras for the amount I paid. But the stripper smelled blood in the water when she saw me!

I suspect you won't be able get anything ITC for much less, no matter how much system you run. But who knows? Next TUSCLer to do a NOLA trip can tell us all whether they managed to get much out of Lipstixx. Perhaps one of you can take on Lipstixx as some sort of strip club Everest and get cheap extras just because it's there!

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We had a TUSCL group PM and decided you should be banned from the discussion board for 2 weeks due to your egregious and irresponsible actions – please cease and desist from posting on TUSCL for 14 days – we would appreciate your cooperation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Of course we are just busting your balls – many of us have been there (gotten burned) and your experience kinda brings back bad personal memories.

And of course feel free to hit me up for MIA info if you decide you are coming down.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And I'm not going to respond to the serious negativity beyond saying that it's a little sad if the way you make yourself feel brilliant is putting down somebody who knows they fucked up and decided to share anyway!

If being negative to me or anybody else is how you make yourself feel good maybe you should ask yourself why that is. I think anybody that approaches life with that level of negativity has sort of lost their soul, and that's substantially worse than losing $500 like I did!

I've said my piece and all I have to add is "peace!" ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess you are not good at detecting sarcasm and did not get a chance to read my 2nd post :)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Thanks Papi_Chulo, I knew I could count on you! And consider my balls brilliantly busted!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe, I posted this before, but I don't know if you saw it.....do not act like this just because a hot stripper let you touch her leg before VIP........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ-dtmzl…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Get some tiger blood from RickTheLion and get back on your game. Winning!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think you should go into a club with $200 and not leave until you have sex, that would be a true strip club champ
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    If money doesn't matter (as you seemed to indicate) book your next vacation in Frankfurt, Germany. Goto FKK Oase in Friedrichsdorf. You will have to bang a lot of Romanian whores to make it cost effective, but you'll be batting a thousand.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    With or without the dachshund, you just can't laid. Hehe, sorry dude, I just had to. It was a good read of a particularly pathetic moment. Anyone here that says they've never fucked up is either a liar or the creator of the The System™. Maybe it's time for a Detroit trip and get your game on.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^faggot.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No matter what you do you will always be criticized by a small segment of perpetually hostile people. If you post about having an awesome time with a gorgeous stripper, they will call you a liar. If you post about making mistakes (or god forbid having an emotional reaction to loosing your fav dancer) they will call you pathetic and weak. Just ignore them, be honest, and be yourself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion