Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would you do?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you took a dancer to vip and she had a tattoo on her ass that said Crazyjoe was here?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I wouldn't fuck her. Bros before hoes.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Run

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

That's an unusual pimp tattoo.....

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

You can have the ass; I want the pussy.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Get out of Denver. :)

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

Haha Rockstar, brilliant!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Should i get the hell out of Denver too?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Crazyjoe was here!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^lmfao

S
Supremeruler
•

There's no strippers in Denver with that tattoo because chessmaster was there too.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I'd tell her she needs a tat for her pussy saying shark was here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement