tuscl

Strippers Cavort At Public Golf Course

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Finally a reason I might go golfing.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/09/21/2…

12 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

I've attended a few golf outings where they hired girls from the strip clubs to run the beverage carts, sell Jell-O shots and regular shots, along with running the individual hole games like closest to the pin, etc.

Those were fun outings... ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I love golf; I wish my local course did events like that too.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Golf is so boring that you need some thing to spice it up.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ agree
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    I was not apart of but in my area a club had a tournament to raise money for "charity"..... they had a dancer with every 4 some (group) as a "Caddy". Lets just say what I heard was a wild good time and I am pissed I missed out on that "charity" event.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I went to a fund raising golf tournament several years ago run by the local trial lawyers Association. There were 20 strippers there and most were very good looking. On the first hole there was a tall blonde sitting on the green, totally nude with her legs spread and the hole right between her legs.
    On the 6th hole there was a dancer giving blow jobs in the woods. Between the strippers as a distraction and too much alcohol no one scored well, but a good time was had by all.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    gawker, yes lawyer funded stripper bashes are the most fun. Or so I've been told.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    That's so tame! 20 years ago Cleveland's Crazy Horse did golf outings where the strippers stripped nude on the course. Some would sit legs spread next to the hole so your putt would follow the y into the hole.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I love golf and have played my whole life. Mrs sea hates golf. This would have her on the course all the time. I always thought the "nurses" driving around the beer cart should be hotter and less constrained by their clothing.

I think the main issue here is that this is a public course and easily viewed by the public. If they keep the nudity to the back 9 or just off the main areas seen by the public this might not be an issue. Of course if the kids know about this then they'll be in the woods anyway snapping pictures and video. The cat is already out of the bag.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Not sure what the fact that the women are employed at a strip club has to do with what they might do someplace else. Sounds like just sensationalistic journalism.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    That's a ton of free advertising for the club they just got there. Well, maybe free. Maybe they'll have to pay a fine. And maybe they might have paid the station to run the story. You never know.

Good advertising, too. I liked the outfits and some of those girls looked halfway decent, at least the parts we could see. Might have to make a visit.
  • Longball300
    9 years ago
    Whoever organized that outing was an idiot for picking that locale. When I have gone to those outings they have always been in out of the way courses with no housing around. Then again they may have done it by design for the pub...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion