Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A guaranteed system to make every job interview successful

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

But it only works for large breasted women.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've heard that blow jobs also work. :)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I would hire her.

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

Europeans def know how to get the news to the biggest possible audience

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

That is one healthy woman! Cute too.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I prefer Japanese news.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

But can she make a good cup of coffee?

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

What if a guy tried it?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement