tuscl

She used to work in a coffee shop

Clackport
Washington
So locally the dancer quality has been going downhill. I have a CF, but she's been real flaky lately. All of this was leading me thinking of taking a few months off from clubbing. However the other night I met a girl that could quite possibly become my CF.

She was this gorgeous black girl with not a ounce of fat in her body, you can tell she works out a lot. I think she might be Jamaican or something like that, but I'm not sure. Perfect ass, fake titties, but they looked nice. Very nice face. She had this mischievous naughty look to her. As soon as I saw her I knew had to get dances from her.

We eventually made some small chit chat at the smoking patio. As we're talking, she is slowly rubbing my dick through my pants, so definitely a good sign for mileage. She looks too hot to be from Portland, sure enough she is from San Diego, and she moved to Portland a year ago. She said she's only been stripping for a year. In San Diego she was working in a coffee shop, I didn't ask her more about it or think too much about it then, but that foreshadows the rest of the thread. Her dances were very good, it's not a extras club, but I still had a good time. She told me to visit her again blah blah blah.

When I got home I remembered that in California (especially in Asian communities) they have coffee shop places when girls are in bikinis or lingerie and they can be negotiated into having sex for cash. I'm wondering if that was the kind of coffee shop she was talking about? Going from that kind of coffee shop to stripping wouldn't be unbelievable.

Thoughts?

16 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Wonder why she moved from San Diego to Portland? Surely not to become a stripper. Just ask her what kind of coffee shop.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'll definitely ask her next time I see her. I'm just wondering what you guys think.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I am not aware of such Coffee Shops in San Diego. I only know of San Jose and Orange County, and maybe Houston and a few in Atlanta as well.

And never has there been any credible evidence that the waitresses at these place do P4P sex. That is just people with vivid imaginations.

http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/vie…

So if there are more, I'm all ears!

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That ain't happening here. The only trouble I heard of was girls were flashing guys for tips. I'm sure girls were being "asked out," tho.
    I thought you had a girl friend, yes, no?
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    1. She probably moved to PDX because of a guy.
    2. She probably stripped in SAN and may have never worked in a coffee shop (or maybe did when she was a teenager).
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Shadow: Starfucks, of course! ;-)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    lol, she's moving up in the world, next stop....Seattle
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Bikini coffee shop in San Diego. This looks to be 5 years ago though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_3qSSZu…
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I've never personally found one of those coffee shops with the scantily clad girls working. But I am always on the lookout for hot women. Doesn't matter to me if they are dancers, waitresses or bank tellers.

And a good sign (grabbing your junk) that she may be a freak in bed. Only one way to find out. Hit it my friend. And send pictures of the girl too!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice one ranukam
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lately all the ugly baristas have ugly personalities too. If they are ugly thay are mean bitches. The hot ones are always friendly and sweet. I neet to try hitting some of them
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    That looks like a place in Fremont, a drive through Bikini Coffee Shop. Many locals have objected to it.

There is also one I think still going in Clovis, next to Fresno and its airport.

Now Fresno has two strip clubs. But Clovis is extremely conservative and they were up in arms. Not sure if it is still going. They compared it to the strip clubs and argued that it was more corrosive to public morality because it was not hidden,

So yes, there are these white girl drive through places. But these are nothing like being taken care of and spending a couple hours watching the girls parade around in a San Jose Viet Coffee Shop.

No touching, no flashing, no extras, no OTC, no P4P. Sometimes see through lingerie and sometimes nudity. But these are ordinary girls, and so long as you never look at them as something other than ordinary girls, you can get along with them quite well. But nice clothes and a nice car and other evidence of a good job definitely help. Like I said, these are ordinary girls.

San Jose, Orange County, Houston, and a couple on the outskirts of Atlanta. This is all that I know of.

Ranukam, ask your new GF more about where she worked. If there are more varieties of coffee shops and if they are in other places, I know we all want to know about it.

Good thread!

SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    @SJG- she's not my new GF, she's potentially my new CF, that will be determined on my next time seeing her.

It's funny though, I did a Google search on coffee shop girls, and that YouTube link on the San Diego shop came up in the first page.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Everybody on TUSCL says stuff like that. They have CF's and ATF's, and they see them outside the clubs and spend lots of time with them and texting back and forth, but they are never considered GFs.

Yeah, right.

SJG
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    No SJG I have a GF that provides all my sexual needs. I don't plan on fucking my new potential CF, just good solid dances whenever I see her. Just in case my GF happens to be on here, I love you baby, you are the best!!!!!!!!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Why spend time and money at the strip clubs then. Good solid dances? When I was in a non-working marriage my options were limited. But you should have all options open to you. How much are good solid dances worth to you when you have other options, and when so many strippers will give you great FS?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion