tuscl

No Such Thing as a Free "Sex"

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Just to follow up on the last post. I had shared a non-p4p intimate moment with the current CF as she was getting of the day shift. As she usually works nite she had time on her hands and didn't want to go straight home to her loser hubby. She lives an hour or so from work, I'm about 15 mins. I took her to dinner, we're playing BF/GF in the club anyways so it was just a natural thing to keep playing the role outside the club. So we are holding hands under tables, I'm hugging her from behind when we're standing, and pecks on the lips here and there. Around 8:30ish she says she's still not ready to go home, so we decide it going to be a Netflix nite at my place (ya I was trying to angle for a hotel near by but she really wanted to see my place -- I know TUSCL fail)
I drive her to my place (leaving her car behind). We got comfortable on the couch. Can't even what movie she picked to watch because the making out got hot and heavy quickly. I'm super fcking excited obviously but playing it cool. I pick her up carry her to the bedroom pull her shirt off. Kiss some more. Pull her pants off (why do I always see strippers leaving in pants and never a skirt or something -- I guess they definitely not planning on getting fucked right after they leave? -- has anyone seen a stripper leave in a skirt?)

OK Sex Story: I stuck my thing in her thing several times.

Anyway. We laid down for a little bit afterwards. I never done this blah blah. Rubs my face and laughs -- and I know you don't believe me but oh well.

I don't believe her.

She says she needs to get back home, we get dresses kissing some more. Riding back she plays a lot of luv songs (Bluetooth +Spotify)

I dropped her off. She reminds me that nobody at work can know. Pecks me one last time and is off.

Next visit to the club is the very next day. She works night. I visit for a few hours, she parks her as next to me the entire time. Holding hands. We do three or four dances. And I massage her back and legs.

Next night is Friday. I had a date. The girls is very cute, but it's a typical lame getting to know you process. I'm anxious I want to get back to the club. I tell her I'd hate to cut it short but I had a very early and long day. She tells me when she available for another date and we hug.

I make a B-line to the Club. Jealousy questions about where I was, then apologize because she's be ridiculous. Then she says she had a long day and just wants to relax but still needs to tip out. Ah, they Sex payment....touchè. Of course it was Bae this and Bae that all fcking nite. She asked me to comeback Saturday as she can't stand work when I'm not there ...I did not go back on Saturday.

15 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    If you're gonna be dating her, I would recommend not going back to her club for awhile.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'm not going to be dating her, I don't even have her phone number.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    i'm not trying to be mean but I still keep going back to the "I stuck my thing in her several times". Shortest sex story ever.....from a 6th grade perspective. That's just funny.

Trying to be funny jealous, using the word "BAE" and wanting you to cover her tip out so she can just "relax" would tell me to cool it with going to the club every night. Maybe see her once a week a see if she still wants the OTC action. You're either spending $$$ on the civvies or the stripper. Either way it always costs money. At least with the stripper you know what to expect sexually. I'd keep dating civvies though. Don't paint yourself into a corner with just one person.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Yes I'm definitely trying to keep my civvie dating activities up to snuff. I love how strippers just put the sexual stuff out there. But I don't know how realistic it is for me to be chasing that kinda tail for the rest of my life.

I'm enjoying this phase in life for sure. But at the same time I'm trying to think at least five years ahead to when I actually will want to be meeting my future baby mama.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Giving John Smith a run for his money with that sex story. Lol.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    You basically have two choices.

Play along. Get one more fuck out of her, then ghost on her (take a week off from that club).

Option 2 is just to ghost on her now.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I'll take option #2 for the win :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    How long are you gonna stay away from that club?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Aiming for at least a month. They are starting to get a lot of fresh new talent so they won't remember that I was laid claimed to by that one girl.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    In the mean time. I'm going to focus on trying to find an FWB. Stepping up game to Hooter girls and what not.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I know that there are mixed opinions on my sex stories. But still, I thought I had at least set a better precedent that this. "I stuck my thing in her thing several times." Kind of sounds like your a little boy with a 2 inch penis. Give us something. Ejaculated all over her face. Deposited rivers of cum deep in her amazingly tight little vagina. Sucked per pussy until my stubble created a rash. These and any other of hundreds of descriptors would be perfectly acceptable depending upon what happened. Integrity is key. But please, not "I stuck my thing in her thing several times."
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    @JohnSmith: are you back to acting like a homo already?
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    OK next time I'll write "I gently stuck my thing into her moist thing, and began knocking knees, then she suckered Deez Nutz" :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    GACA, maybe you can get John to ghost-write it for you. You'll probably need to send him some videos first so he can properly set the atmosphere and tone.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Or better yet give me her number so I can write a first hand account.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion