tuscl

I Miss a Diva

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Diva, thank you for sending me PMs with your advice. It's so nice of you to care, and you understand dancers. That's how I know that you're real.

So I know you're busy and all. Not trying to guilt you or anything. But we miss your contributions. Or at least I do. I don't know what happened with the jail thing, and you don't need to tell us. Just wanted to say that we miss you in case you read this.

And I want my lap dance with you some day soon. I'll pay DS prices if you'll do it for me. You won't believe what I tipped DS2 for just a lap dance. That was when she said yes to my date offer.

No slight intended to 95 or any of our other dancers by reaching out to Diva. That includes you jerikson. I know you're lurking out there. I love all dancer participation. It's just that Diva is my guardian angel.

Bye Diva. Come back sometime.

8 comments

• Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I'm here JOHN I just got busy with a lot of things lately that's so sweet of you to miss me I miss you too
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^ don't encourage his patheticness.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I knew you were lurking.

Don't be such an asshole.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Are you out of the slammer Diva?
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Yes James
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Excellent! You must have gotten credit for "good time" and got out early. ;)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Congrats!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    One time i did a waffle stomp
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion