tuscl

Bachelor Party

Rpatl
Virginia
Hey everyone! My best friend is getting married and I wanted to take him out to a strip club during his bachelor party. Wouldn't really be one if he didn't see boobies right?

I mainly club in Atlanta at Follies and in Richmond VA. Does anyone have any recommendations on decent clubs in or around Omaha?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

18 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    You may be SOL; Omaha, as most of Nebraska; does not seem like a strip-club hotbed. I'm not familiar w/ the area; you can probably look for the clubs w/ the most reviews and these may be the most-popular and perhaps better ones – I notice reviews for Shakers in Waverly, NB every now and then.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    From strip club hell (Richmond Va) to strip club heaven (Follies) and now Nebraska. Quite a range. I doubt you'll find many people with experience in Nebraska but good luck. Maybe you could convince the wedding party to switch to Detroit?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Just read the reviews and hopefully somewhere will stick out. I'd also recommend looking at clubs within a 2 hour drive too. It there's a club that's a short distance away it may be worth it to rent a party bus and take the trip. I was at a bachelor party awhile back where all the clubs sucked in our immediate area so we rented s bus and drove 90 minutes away to a better strip club. The ride was a great pre-party since we were able to drink on the way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Look at the reviews for DandyDan; he is from Omaha but seems to do more clubbing in the neighboring states:

DandyDan (https://www.tuscl.net/u.php?UID=169846)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I have no specific recommendations, but I can give you Generic bachelor party advice.

1) Pre-game your drinking
    2) Go somewhere with booze. You guys should aim for the "bar with tits" model rather than "semi-brothel".
    3) One of you should stay semi-sober. Ideally he's the keeper of the Cash. Set the budget ahead of time.
    4) The main focus should be on giving the bachelor a good time. Plan to mostly stage tip and buy the bachelor some dances. It can be fun to buy him a dance from a girl that is the opposite of his type, especially if he's drunk.

If you have a big party you can call ahead and see what the club can do, but if it's only 4 or 5 guys don't expect a big fuss to be made for you.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't even know where Nebraska is. Somewhere in kinda the middle of the country maybe.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I have been showgirls 21(or something like that. Not terrible but far better than the rest of Nebraska(particularly Lincoln) if I were you I'd stick to Omaha or maybe council bluffs(Iowa). Just don't go any farther west than Omaha.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    w.r.t. bachelor party SC rules - IMO – keep it simple – just hangout w/ your buds as if it was a regular SC visit – most clubs that have “bachelor party packages” only serve to make the club a ton of $$$ w/o the bachelor party getting much for it except maybe a sectioned off area to sit.

IMO – do not go for any “bachelor party packages” or even let anyone know it's a bachelor party b/c the club will try to upsell you into spending huge bucks and while getting much in return.

My 2 cents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... the club will try to upsell you into spending huge bucks and while getting much in return ...”

Meant to say “while NOT getting much in return”
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Papi is totally right about avoiding bachelor party packages.

The only perk of telling them it's a bachelor party is if your group is big enough you might be able to swing free entry for the bachelor. And some clubs will bring the bachelor on stage and have the girls spank him, etc without necessarily dropping extra coin.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Agree with the what's been posted already and much of it depends on the club. If they want to charge you a bundle in a package for the bachelor to go up on stage don't do it. Just get him a bunch of lappers on the floor. I've seen too many bachelor's get abused up there and just thought that ain't right.

One time I saw a bachelor go up stage and one dancer was pounding his dick so hard with her ass I thought he would scream in agony but he was also fall over drunk so he probably didn't feel it until the morning. ive seen clothes ripped off, bachelors written on in marker and other nonsense. Unless he's a glutton for punishment (which he must be if he's getting married, but I digress) just don't do it!
  • Player11
    9 years ago
    Be sure he is coached on condom use. Nothing can ruin a newly married mans marriage like a baby daddy call from a stripper or her showing at his work place with a child support court order. I know of guy this happened to. Have fun hobbying, but play safe. Spock said to JT Kirk "Jim that is a phazer, not a flashlight."
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    As a resident of the Omaha area, the only club that really has bachelor parties around here is the Playhouse, which is listed here as Council Bluffs, Iowa, but really is south on I-29 at the Bellevue exit. Then again, that's the only club I go to in the Omaha area, primarily because it's the only one that's not a pastie or bikini bar. It can be expensive there, so be warned. If driving down to the Lincoln area is no problem, Shakers in Waverly also has them. If you really feel like having an adventure, you could make the trip down to Shotgun Geniez in Hamburg, Iowa, which is the last town in Iowa going south on I-29 before Missouri, but I wouldn't guarantee the women there are high quality, as that club has been dead to me for a while. And if you really feel like having an adventure, there's always the clubs in Des Moines, including the one in West Des Moines.
  • Rpatl
    9 years ago
    Thanks so much everyone. I appreciate all the advice!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've ordered steaks from Omaha but I don't think they had any strippers.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Mrs sea's fave club here let's anyone up on stage if they pay the $50 fee. It's always bachelor parties or birthdays though. They'll let men or women (shocker!!!!) up there. You sit in a chair stripped to your underwear against a pole and the men get handcuffed while 3 dancers grind on you and slide down the pole on top of you. Then you get spanked very very hard with paddles and whips and then have to do a pole trick before you leave. The women have to do the same but they aren't handcuffed. They don't make the women strip though but usually the top comes off. It's sort weird when a female civvie goes up because you aren't always sure what they're thinking. There was one that went topless the entire time on stage right in front of us and the strippers were ALL over her. After she got off stage mrs sea saw her in the restroom with another woman and she was crying her eyes out. Guess she sobered up real quick on stage. Pretty sad.

That being said if they have a fee to get him on stage I'd do that but wouldn't fall for any "special" bachelor packages. Definitely have 1 person who stays mostly sober who is in charge of the group and the cash and can step forward to be the spokesperson if anything needs to be handled. Preferably the person with the best diplomatic skills and not the skinny ass white boy who thinks he's living the thug life because he put plastic rims on his honda civic hatchback and answers every initial convo with "'sup".
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    ".....and not the skinny ass white boy who thinks he's living the thug life because he put plastic rims on his honda civic hatchback and answers every initial convo with "'sup".

Lmao!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion