tuscl

They Like to Watch

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
At my favorite club the bouncers seem to be always peeking into the VIP areas. 80-90% of the couples in VIP are having sex of some form and many are not trying vary hard to hide it. They KNOW it is going on, so what's the point?

The trouble is I find this to be startling, a major buzz kill and impacts my ability to continue. How about it? Does someone looking in ruin it for you, or do you not give a fuck when you are fucking?

16 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    When I'm getting a blowjob or having sex that's where my attention is. My ATF loves to be watched while she's fucking. She's a true exhibitionist.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    If they look in and don't do anything, it's ain't too bad, I'll continue to keep doing what I'm doing.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The point is that the club is so busy and the demand for the VIP rooms gets so high that the bouncers can't keep track of when a couple went in and when they are due out. So they keep checking. Some couples go in for the 30 minutes and get the deed done in 10 or 15 minutes. With other waiting they can't just wait until the 30 minutes is up.

One member suggested that they curtain be put up when the room is empty. How many dancers will remember to do that? They may be in a hurry to go clean up or find the next customer.

I think some of the dancers are more paranoid about it than the customers. They worry about getting kicked out. I know one that is so worried about her BF finding out what she does in VIP because he will beat her, that she no longer delivers and I have stopped taking her to VIP.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    They are just jelous
  • StPaul101
    9 years ago
    Some clubs have cameras along the outside of the VIP area but not in the VIP room(s), as a policy they have the bouncers walk along and visually check the rooms to cover some "kind" of liability.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Next time, make eye contact and nod.
  • eyeamlong
    9 years ago
    If Dancers will not put curtains up when finish.....Give them a simple $5.00 fine....
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Have you tried tipping the bouncer on duty when you go in? At some clubs this is common practice, some it's required and some it's rarely done. Most of the clubs I go to now it's required or expected so I do it. What I have found is if it's a place where they check on you, sometimes something as simple as tipping $5 will help in respect to them leaving you alone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Next time shoot some cum into his eye – that will teach him.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Along the lines of shailynn; in some clubs bouncers do it so PLs get in the habit of tipping them in order to ensure privacy – but I think in the case of Follies (which I believe is the club the OP is referring to); I think is more along the lines of what shadow mentioned; i.e. checking to see if it's occupied or not.

A simple system could be employed to indicate whether the room is occupied or not; but as others have suggested many of the dancers will often not adhere to it and bouncers may still have to check.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I don't remember ever making it 30 minutes in a Follies VIP. Usually takes 10-15 min. Also don't ever recall a bouncer checking the private rooms. But they do check the bigger room over by scat's corner.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - I used the Big room today rather than wait and we had all the privacy we needed. No body else came in or peeked in. The bigger room gets checked for drug deals.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    The club I frequent most has a door on the lap dance booths and the champagne rooms so no one can peek in. The only time any bouncer ever saw me fucking a dancer was when we were doing it standing up and hadn't latched the door properly. When she leaned on it, it opened and we fell out into the hallway.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    You're not as likely to get peeked at when your VIP lasts only as long as Shadowcat's 5 minutes. lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    chandler doesn't have to worry at all because he never goes to VIP. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    No, I don't do VIPs often, but virtually every time I have, a bouncer has ducked his head in at least once. Probably because I'm usually in there for the full 30 minutes if not longer.

I prefer the big room that has five couches, as long as it's not very full, and we can get the uppermost couch. The door is far enough away that bouncer peek-ins aren't very intrusive. The small one-couch rooms are brighter, and anytime somebody peeks in, they're right on top of your naked ass, so to speak.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion