tuscl

Hot Chicks over 60

Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:13 PM
A friend and I got into a discussion about which female celebrities over 60 we would still absolutely have sex with if given the chance. I put forth these women as absolutely sure things (check the images). [view link] (Susan Sarandon) [view link] (Mary Steenburgen) [view link] (Jane Seymour) [view link] (Raquel Welch) So, would you take a shot at these beauties if given the chance?

16 comments

• Mr_O
    9 years ago
    How about 80? Sophia Loren.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    You forgot about Christine Brinkley.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Tina Turner is 75..... and those legs are still stuff to dream about!!!
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    I sort of doubt they'd look all that great buck naked after a shower.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Raquel Welch at 73. Really? [view link]
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    Mary Steenburgen??? Are you kidding? To each his own I guess. I don't know if they're 60 yet, but I'm guessing Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith are still angelic enough to be very fuckable!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Steenburgen looked pretty hot. But I think some want to be motherlovers of Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck Meredith Vieira and she's 61 From The Today Show and Who Wants to be a Millionaire
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Y'know, I don't think I'd argue with Helen Mirren. The woman's a class act, through and through.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Right now I'm regularly fucking young women who are 19, 22, and 23. So I can't really think of doing one who is over 60.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Lonnie Anderson, 70. [view link]
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Seems "chick" should not apply to senior citizens.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I recently saw a picture of Christie Brinkley in a bikini and I would not turn her down even if she is my age!
  • thunda99
    9 years ago
    check this out... [view link] Morgan Fairchild or Jane Fucking Seymour!
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Talk about doing a sixty. Geez. It's like fucking dirt, bros? You definitely lost it here guys.
  • scatterbrain
    9 years ago
    Kim Cattrall will turn 60 next year. Can I put her up for a vote? [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion