Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot Chicks over 60

IronFox22

Ohio

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

A friend and I got into a discussion about which female celebrities over 60 we would still absolutely have sex with if given the chance. I put forth these women as absolutely sure things (check the images).

goo.gl/a9pVQF (Susan Sarandon) s3media.247sports.com (Mary Steenburgen) cdn.images.express.co.uk (Jane Seymour) goo.gl (Raquel Welch)

So, would you take a shot at these beauties if given the chance?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

How about 80? Sophia Loren.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

You forgot about Christine Brinkley.

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Tina Turner is 75..... and those legs are still stuff to dream about!!!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I sort of doubt they'd look all that great buck naked after a shower.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Raquel Welch at 73. Really?

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Mary Steenburgen??? Are you kidding? To each his own I guess.

I don't know if they're 60 yet, but I'm guessing Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith are still angelic enough to be very fuckable!

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Steenburgen looked pretty hot.

But I think some want to be motherlovers of Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson youtu.be

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'd fuck Meredith Vieira and she's 61

From The Today Show and Who Wants to be a Millionaire

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Y'know, I don't think I'd argue with Helen Mirren. The woman's a class act, through and through.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Right now I'm regularly fucking young women who are 19, 22, and 23. So I can't really think of doing one who is over 60.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Lonnie Anderson, 70.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Seems "chick" should not apply to senior citizens.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I recently saw a picture of Christie Brinkley in a bikini and I would not turn her down even if she is my age!

Profile picture for thunda99
thunda99
•

check this out... ranker.com

Morgan Fairchild or Jane Fucking Seymour!

Profile picture for alabegonz
alabegonz
•

Talk about doing a sixty.

Geez.

It's like fucking dirt, bros?

You definitely lost it here guys.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement