tuscl

A question for customers who PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION

I have questions for customers who PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION - why aren't more of you ADMITTING that you PAY STRIPPERS FOR CONVERSATION? Would you pay a stripper for conversation if you KNEW she had been FUCKED FOR MONEY in the past? Are you HOPING and/or TRYING to BUY A GIRFLRIEND by PAYING FOR CONVERSATION?

12 comments

• linksys0213
    12 years ago
    I pay because it is simple business. The dancer is there to make money, apart of the hustle ( to use a better lack term) is to talk to the client. They spent time with you for over 10+ min, they you should pay them X amount of dollar. If they sat down next to you and talk to you for 2 min then ask if you wanted a dance, then that isn't a dancer you NEED to pay for. There is a hidden thing a dancers sells, it is her time to make you feel important.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Only paid one girl to hang out with me - and that was heavy tipping. I'll admit it, I liked her. A lot. Was hoping for a better relationship. Didn't happen. I moved to another state when a new job came along. Haven't seen or heard anything from her since.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I pay them to dance and leave. If they want to stay and talk, they do it on their dime.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't pay them - but if they have stayed at my table for 8 years , I do.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    Damn, I thought I had this loser troll on ignore years ago.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Most don’t “admit” they pay for conversation b/c most don’t do it. Most customers, including myself, would rather pay to get grinded on and feel titties and ass.

If a dancer comes up to me and starts a conversation, more often than not I’ll cut her off after a minute or two if I am not interested in getting dances from her; I don’t want to waste her time. If I end up having a conversation w/ a dancer longer than 2 minutes, it is b/c I intend to get dances from her – I’ll talk to her as long as she wants, but I will not pay her just for the conversation, I’ll pay her by getting dances from her.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Sometimes, the "conversation" is about what she'll do and how much she'll charge. It's simpler in clubs where the girls are...discouraged from talking to customers for extended periods, such as in clubs where the drink hustle is high.

The choices are pay it, or leave the club, since there's no way I'm gonna get dances or VIP without talking about it first.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    WTH – this thread was originally posted in 2004? Yet the 1st comment on it was just 4 hours ago? Weird.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    "Most don’t “admit” they pay for conversation b/c most don’t do it. Most customers, including myself, would rather pay to get grinded on and feel titties and ass."

Yeah, because it is a lot less pathetic to pay a girl for a string of dances just so that you can feel a woman against you. ;)

I very rarely buy lapdances anymore. They don't do much for me and I'm not going to shell out a lot of money just so that I can feel some girl's ass in my crotch or tits in my face. When I am in a club, I pay to be entertained. What form that comes in varies from club to club and night to night.

In a fair amount of my road clubs, I am visiting mostly because I am getting p4p action ITC or have developed (or am trying to find) OTC hookups. Developing OTC hookups sometimes requires a little tipping for time ITC, but I don't normally go overboard with unknown girls.

Having said this, from time to time I will take good care of a girl simply because she entertains me. This happens maybe a handful of times each year and, in my opinion, it is always worth it. If I have the choice between dropping $250 for a half an hour of repetitive LDs or for a couple of hours joking, flirting, random edgy contact, etc., I'll take the latter every time.

Now if you are clutching on to a few 20s in order to get 10 minutes of LDs before you leave, then I say enjoy them and all power. But if you are spending decent money in a strip club, then in my humble opinion LDs are an extremely poor way to maximize one's ROI.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    ^^^ Point well taken Rick – but we all have our preferences.

I would venture to say that most customers that go to SCs enjoy getting LDs (especially two-way contact ones) over all other things one can do at a SC (at least this is what I often observe at most SCs) - but this is purely just an opinion/assumption on my part. As said, we all have different things that make us tick.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't pay strictly for talk. The talk is part of getting me to buy dances or Extras. Without it, there’s very little chance I'll buy what the dancer is offering.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    OMG - When I saw this thread resurrected, I thought that RomanticLover was back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Whew. Dodged a bullet there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion