tuscl

A question for anti gun liberals

crazyjoe
Colorado
Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:07 PM

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Like I mentioned before, if gun owners were as dangerous as anti-gunners say they are, there would be no anti-gunners
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Wow, I got a minute and a half into that inarticulate crap before I had to stop.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Come talk to me about disarming when Obama has his secret service disarm and all the thug "world leaders" do the same. There is an altruism: When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns! Truer words were never spoken... The government will still have guns, homeland security will have guns, IRS will have guns, gangs will have guns and the list of criminal elements that still will have guns once the now serfs have the 2nd amendment taken away is endless.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm not anti-gun. I'm anti-idiot.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Watch Schindler's List. It will become apparent. Like the US, germans thought it could never get that bad.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek, How about anti-bad guy?
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    What a numbskull. 1. Why do we have guns? To kill people. 2. His rambling hypothetical where you are faced with "a little note that says within the next sixty seconds one or more people are going to come into this room and kill you and your family" simply illustrates the premises numbnuts needs desperately to live under every second of his life to justify his position. And needs everyone to agree with him. Sheer sophistry: [view link]
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Makes as much sense as the idiots that think criminals give a shit about a law!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Mr. O, yeah, I'm anti-bad guy, too. Idiots and bad guys tend to go hand in hand, but then again, so do politicians.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    PhantomGeek, Like those giving Iran the go ahead for their nukes? I'd rather face a ghetto gang with guns than a terrorist country with nukes. At least I'd know it is coming and be dead quickly rather then a slow death from radiation poisoning. OK, ground zero wouldn't be so slow, but then my organ donor card would be worthless.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, I hear you, Mr. O. We have ample solar-power tech. Why not share that with them instead of nuclear power?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion