tuscl

OT: A change for the better

Clackport
Washington
Tuesday, September 8, 2015 3:58 PM
A lot of my previous relationships have ended because I cheated on the girl I was with. It was frustrating because the girls I was with were decent looking, but I couldn't stop myself from cheating. I just love sex from different women, I couldn't control it. I was getting a little depressed too because they were great girls, but I always messed it up. I started to question if I could ever have a long successful relationship. Fast forward to today, and a girl I've been trying to get for 6 months finally gave me the pussy (she's a civilian). Everyone has different views on women's looks, but I would rate her a solid 9. We've been together now for 2 months, and I haven't even had a slight urge to fuck someone else in that time. We probably only have sex 2 or 3 times a week, but when we do it's magical. I figure I don't want anyone else because I know how hard it took for me to get her combined with the fact that she is really hot. It was a challenge. Some of the other girls I got with were easy thus making me bored real quick. I'm not having as much as sex as I used to, but I'm getting more quality sex now, and I prefer it this way. Going forward my motto will be less girls but more quality girls. So, a few key points •All pussy ain't made equal. •The harder something is to get, the more satisfication you will get when you finally get it. •Strippers make great fucks, but civilians make great girlfriends. •Don't lower your standards. •The hotter the girl, the less likely you'll cheat on her.

15 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Just remember... For every hot girl, there is some guy who is sick of putting up with her shit. You'll want something different again one day. That's what's so great about strip clubs. I like variety too. I don't think I could ever be satisfied with just one pussy over and over again now that I've experienced the smorgasbord we all call "Strip clubs." :)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You cheated? Nowadays you get bashed on Facebook for everyone to see. Glad that didn't happen back in the day.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    With regard to the not all oussy is created equal, I'd vehemently agree.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    All pussy is not the same but it's only one of two things. Great or whack.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Very true Mikey, which is why I don't have Facebook anymore lol. I have moved on to Instagram lol.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Ranukam - glad you found someone who makes you happy. I hope it stays that way. I'm not trying to rain on your parade but two months is still the honeymoon stage of a relationship. If your are still feeling the same way in 6-7 months after you know her better and you both can see some of each other's flaws you might have a pretty good thing going.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Good to know you're still fucking hot women, we almost forgot. Seriously, didn't you post your "system" for fucking strippers like 2 weeks ago? Now you're telling us all about your committed relationship with a civvie? Pick an angle.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Enjoy it. You'll probably get bored eventually, considering you didn't praise a singer thing about her beyond her looks. Dump her before you cheat.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    rh48hr- wise words bro, appreciate it jamesSD- She's got good personality, independent, nice, smart, etc. Jesus Christ that guy Jester214 stays on my dick. Is it my fault he can't get pussy? My system was a joke you fuckhead. As much as I've enjoyed entertaining you, your fixation on me is getting a little weird. I'm gonna follow Dougster and put your no pussy getting ass on ignore.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    One of my Atf's favorite sayings about sex is, " you always want what you can't have." There's a lot of truth there.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fucktard has me on ignore. What a winey little bitch
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    Ranu- happy for you hope it works out in the long run,
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Congrats ranukam
  • TortillaChip
    9 years ago
    Wow Congrats Ranukam! She's a lucky girl, I'm sure. In a few weeks you'll ask her to marry you, come on TUSCL and declare you are leaving because you found the one. Then a few weeks you'll be back on here with your pussy dripping tears talking bout how you broke it off because you just can't resist paying bitches for sex in the strip clubs. Again, Congrats. She's a lucky girl.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the support guys!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion