tuscl

Man shot and killed at Detroit strip club, no arrests

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thankfully, not at the Penthouse Club.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-ne…

13 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    Another 2 AMer gone bad. Rest in peace brother.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Another story says the victim was a rapper. Still, it's wrong to shoot him.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/1-dead-after-sh…
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Papi wrote a very lengthy detailed review. But did you see the most recent review? It mentioned a fight that broke out and a shooting in the parking lot. I wish everyone would just chill out and relax. Geez, it's a strip club.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Just the news you wanted to here before the TUSCL meet
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I guess I'll pack my Glock for the trip.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Duck and cover. don't get into any shoot outs unless u have to.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Eh. It's Detroit. We're used to it here.

Detroit: where the weak are killed and eaten.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Sounds like rickthelion's kind of place! Wildebeests everywhere! ;-)
  • SuperDude
    9 years ago
    Fifty-nine year old man walking down the street snacking on a bag of potato chips. Young punk walks up and snatches the bag. Man demands return of his chips and snatches them back. Young punk shoots him.

Couple driving on the freeway gets sideswiped. Both cars pull over at the next exit ramp. Woman passenger starts bad mouthing driver of car who sideswiped them. Sideswiper pulls a gun and shoots the male driver of the the car he hit.

Detroit--Labor Day weekend.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Another report on the rapper's death:

"Reports: Rapper Dex Osama shot to death at strip club
    Oralandar Brand-Williams 12:49 p.m. EDT September 7, 2015

Detroit — Detroit-based rapper Dex Osama was shot and killed early Monday at the Crazy Horse strip club on Michigan Avenue on the city’s southwest side, according to several blogs and published reports.

Detroit Police Sgt. Cassandra Lewis did not confirm the name of the victim but did say a man was shot and killed around 1:30 a.m. Monday at the club in the 8100 block of Michigan Avenue.

Lewis said police don’t have a motive in the incident. No arrests have been made.

WJBK-TV (Ch. 2) and WDIV (Ch. 4) reported Osama was the man killed in the shooting.

Osama was said to be a protege of Philadelphia rapper Meek Mill.

Mill posted a picture of himself with Osama and a message to the fallen rapper that read: “Had a lot of talks with you about getting out them streets and chasing ya dreams! I really believed in you and seen you putting on for Detroit! RIP @dex_osama for all my fellow young kings coming up tryna make it out, take ya time and think about where you want ya life to go! MAY GOD BLESS HIS SOUL! Never let them streets shatter ya dreams!!!”"

• Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Rech, are you sure that you still want me to fly over there?:'(
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I thought I remembered reading a story about a guy who got shot in the neighborhood near Penthouse after a visit a few years ago.

Protips: Use the valet. Stay on 8 Mile and don't use the side streets. Try not to be driving a car that makes it look like you'd make a good target to rob.

Doing anything in that part of Detroit carries some risk, but there are ways to minimize it. Stay safe out there, folks.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    @Dancer95, the Detroit Metro Airport is not in Detroit. There are some really ritzy areas in towns north of Detroit, like Bloomfield Hills. Like anywhere there are good areas and bad areas that you should avoid. There's just less good and more (very) bad than most big cities.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion