tuscl

A Papi_Chulo mission, should he chose to accept it...

Mr_O
Florida
Sunday, September 6, 2015 7:52 AM
[view link] Saw this on facebook. Looks like a job for Papi_Chulo! Heads or Tails 766 E 25th ST. Hialeah, Florida BTW, might be better if named "Head or Tail".

7 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've got a t-shirt that I could wear there. "Lets flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head". :)
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, Excellent! In my short time here, seems you have a shirt for every occasion? Only problem, it would have to be translated to spanish or ghetto.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Scat you should work with founder and sell those shirts thru tuscl. I'd buy some.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    JS69 - Too bad your not a hot stripper. I give them shirts free for a job well done. :)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I'm pretty sure I saw that t-shirt at Spencer's Gifts.
  • Gpoe
    9 years ago
    Just walked in gents. I'll report back but as of right now it's dead as hell. Really nice layout though. Very clean as one would expect of a new place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I didn't get the OP at first until a fellow local TUSCLer told me a new club had opened up in that location – over the years there had been numerous SCs in that location; usually black SCs and sometimes Latin ones; but for w/e reason none of them seemed to thrive (they do have a tiny parking lot so that may have something to do w/ it?). From their FB page it seems to be a Latina club which I dabble in time to time but it's not my preference – being that clubs in this location don't thrive; it's not a black club which is my preference; and it just opened; I'm not in a hurry to check it out. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion