Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A Papi_Chulo mission, should he chose to accept it...

Mr_O
Mr_O117

Florida

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Saw this on facebook. Looks like a job for Papi_Chulo!

Heads or Tails 766 E 25th ST. Hialeah, Florida

BTW, might be better if named "Head or Tail".

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've got a t-shirt that I could wear there. "Lets flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head". :)

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

shadowcat,

Excellent! In my short time here, seems you have a shirt for every occasion?

Only problem, it would have to be translated to spanish or ghetto.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Scat you should work with founder and sell those shirts thru tuscl. I'd buy some.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JS69 - Too bad your not a hot stripper. I give them shirts free for a job well done. :)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I'm pretty sure I saw that t-shirt at Spencer's Gifts.

Profile picture for Gpoe
Gpoe
•

Just walked in gents. I'll report back but as of right now it's dead as hell. Really nice layout though. Very clean as one would expect of a new place.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I didn't get the OP at first until a fellow local TUSCLer told me a new club had opened up in that location – over the years there had been numerous SCs in that location; usually black SCs and sometimes Latin ones; but for w/e reason none of them seemed to thrive (they do have a tiny parking lot so that may have something to do w/ it?).

From their FB page it seems to be a Latina club which I dabble in time to time but it's not my preference – being that clubs in this location don't thrive; it's not a black club which is my preference; and it just opened; I'm not in a hurry to check it out.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement