Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

McDonalds has some great items in other countries.....

mikeya02

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Well some of them at least....

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

No McWildebeest? Everybody loves wildebeest. It's delicious.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Some of those look pretty good

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I wouldn't mind having that lobster thing and teriaki burger.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

Spam and eggs -- I wonder if the writer realizes that Hawaii is part of the U.S.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

McYum!

Profile picture for Dancer_
Dancer_
•

Interesting. I wouldn't mind trying McLaks. Back in Moscow I used to order fried shrimps there all the time.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I hear Washington DC McDonalds will soon have a new menu item, The McEmptySuit. It's a spruced up bun with nothing inside dedicated to our community organizer in chief!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

The Big Mac in India is made with chicken instead of beef and is really spicy. It sounds good. The US restaurants should consider what other countries are doing instead of whining about loss of market share.

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

Only the lobster seems remotely interesting.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lion steaks taste like shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement