tuscl

Music must have energy

The best clubs play music that has feeling anf energy. My favs are Gold Club Centerfolds Sacramento CA, Flashdancers NYC, Crazy Horse 2 Las Vegas, BlackJacks Elgin IL, Fantasies Providence RI, Platnum Portland ME, and Gossips Long Island NY. These clubs had experienced club DJ's that actually mixed live and pumped up the crowd. The audience wants the most current sounds being played at other dance clubs and bars to feel hip. They will go to the dance clubs and not your establishment if you don't keep up. Most discoteches now feature girls wearing sexy outfits and some have burlesque performers or fetish shows.
What can a strip club learn from this? Buy great lighting, computer systems, and update your image to profit from the metrosexuals that have $$$$$$$$$$!!

2 comments

• verfolgung
    20 years ago
    Hey angelicasin, you mentioned two of my favorite clubs in the northeast. As far as consistant on-stage performances Platinum Plus up in Maine is one of the best. From my experience this club has the most number of dancers who actually "dance" one stage. Most of the other clubs in New England, where all-nude (MA) or contact (RI) is the primary attraction, have dancers who pretty much just walk and pose while on stage - even if the music is good. The girls at Platinum do a great job getting one's pulse pumping.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Most DJ's are lazy, talk too much and uniformed about music. They play stuff that is boring and uninspired, not to mention, barely danceable. I wonder if club dj's or managers are getting payola from CD distributors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion