tuscl

What would make a good lapdance song??

What song or songs would set the mood right for a good lapdance?? I would say Insatiable by Prince and Tempo slow by R.Kelly or any of Keith Sweat's slow songs.

6 comments

• komey1970
    20 years ago
    One of the best stage song/shows I ever saw was "Riders On the Storm". The DJ would flash the strobe lights to simulate the lightning. I think would probably make a good lap song as well.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I've given this question some extra thought, and what I've come to realize is that many times songs which are great for stage performances many not be preferable for getting a lapdance. When a dancer is on stage, I love energetic, fast-past, beat pumping, booty shaking music. However, when I'm getting a private dance I have to admit slow and sensual is great.

Speaking of stage music, I was once sitting at a satellite stage in a club up here in the northeast. Now, the dancer on the main stage gets to choose the music and she came out with country. It worked for her, but the three other dancers were visably annoyed and one yelled out, "B#%*@h!" I actually found it kind of amusing.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    I agree with SKYWATCH-99.

Also, "Naughty Girl" by Beyonce. A couple of months ago, when the song first started being played, one of my favorite dancers danced and sang along to this song. We were in a no-contact club, but she still got really close and streched the rules to the limit. Everytime I hear it played on the radio I see her moving to the music (which is good, or I would likely otherwise be sick from hearing all the time).

In general I like anything that can the dancers can move too, especially a good booty shaking song.
  • skywatch-99
    20 years ago
    "I like the way you move" by Outkast
    Enough said :-)

Plus, one of the Tampa clubs actually plays it...
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    H'mm I thought Joan Jett made that song?? I guess she did a remake.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Lionel Ritche or Luther Vandross
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion