tuscl

OT: Rant

I hate when celebrities get on TV and tell us to donate to some fund... bitch you make 12 million a movie ..... You send money!

11 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    At least that's better than celebrities telling us who to vote for.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol true
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    You know my other ran -- when they hire pro athletes or other celebrities to do a commecial and they pretend to be broke just like you or me. It more common on the local commecials not the national ones.

"Hi. I'm Peyton Manning. Whenever I'm doing a home project I shop at Lowe's where I know I can stretch my dollar. We all know we have to save every dollar we can"

Bitch you're worth $100 million. Don't try to pretend your making minimum wage like me.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    How about The Fonz (Henry Winkler) and Senator Thompson doing those reverse mortgage ads? You bitches so broke now you got run ads to con old folks into shit like that?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lmfao guys !!!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    There would be more credibility if Tiger Woods did condom adds or Bristol Palin touted the need for Planned Parenthood.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Nice...lol rock that killed me ....lol
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    No shit Dougster! Biggest hack in finance is the reverse mortgage. Or how about T Gordon Liddy telling everyone they need to buy gold when it was $1700 an ounce. If that isn't one of the biggest crooks from Washington trying to rape hard working people's retirement accounts, I don't know anything.

Love the rant Juice!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Tiger Woods drives a Buick was also bullshit
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Thanks meat72

Mikey lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion