Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Rant

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I hate when celebrities get on TV and tell us to donate to some fund... bitch you make 12 million a movie ..... You send money!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Hell yeah!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

At least that's better than celebrities telling us who to vote for.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol true

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You know my other ran -- when they hire pro athletes or other celebrities to do a commecial and they pretend to be broke just like you or me. It more common on the local commecials not the national ones.

"Hi. I'm Peyton Manning. Whenever I'm doing a home project I shop at Lowe's where I know I can stretch my dollar. We all know we have to save every dollar we can"

Bitch you're worth $100 million. Don't try to pretend your making minimum wage like me.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How about The Fonz (Henry Winkler) and Senator Thompson doing those reverse mortgage ads? You bitches so broke now you got run ads to con old folks into shit like that?

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao guys !!!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There would be more credibility if Tiger Woods did condom adds or Bristol Palin touted the need for Planned Parenthood.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Nice...lol rock that killed me ....lol

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

No shit Dougster! Biggest hack in finance is the reverse mortgage. Or how about T Gordon Liddy telling everyone they need to buy gold when it was $1700 an ounce. If that isn't one of the biggest crooks from Washington trying to rape hard working people's retirement accounts, I don't know anything.

Love the rant Juice!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Tiger Woods drives a Buick was also bullshit

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Thanks meat72

Mikey lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement