tuscl

How do I do it?

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
It has struck me in the last few days that the vast majority of my favorite dancers have been 30+. These girls, in order of their favor (by me) are 45, 42, 31, 42 and 46.

So why is it that I attract these women in particular? Maybe because I don't look I'm half their age - I'm a relatively young looking 64? Maybe because they are real professionals and recognize that I have some cash and am willing to spend it. Does their stripper sense tell them that my preference for maturity and sexiness will make us a good match? Or could it be that my dashing good looks, witty repartee and worldly sophistication are like an irresistible magnet - OK, I'm really not that self delusional, lol.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with the ladies that end up with me. Just curious as to how it work out this way.

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My DS is 19. My potential DS2 is 20. My main backup is 23. And I have cash, am willing to spend it, and look a little younger than (or at least no older than) my 50ish age.

I don't think it's the girls. I thinks it's you/us. I like mine young but legal. You like MILFs. So whether intentionally or not, we go after what we want and being the studs that we are that's what we get.

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Apparently it's meant to be. Roll with it. Some of my best experiences have been with dancers north of 35 y.o., and I'm only in my late thirties.

Now prepare for everybody here to start bagging on you for dancing with "old ladies", since many here can't wrap their head around anyone actually desiring a woman over 20 y.o.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Geez – I didn’t know there were that many 40+ strippers out there for you to have run into them w/ that much frequency.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Yeah. Funny thing is, they almost all started dancing later in life. My ATF, for example, started when she was 35.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Got that right! I really don't get much of a charge from girls who are less than 2/3 my daughters' ages!
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Also, none of these girls look like they've even cracked 30.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Individual tastes vary. And individual girls vary as well.

The woman I first thought of as my ATF was 29 when I met her. The one who is now my ATF was 23 when I met her. The MILF who graces me with her attention occasionally is 35. The fuck machine was 19 or 20 the first time she fucked me nearly to death.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    My last couple of faves have been north of 30.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My favorite dancers have been in their late 20's or early 30's. They don't look like they should be in high school or in the nursing home.

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Older women can be nice. Benjamin Franklin certainly thought so.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nvZOwNSIzac/T_…

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

Great Depression
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N54mhu03…
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    The sexiest women tend to stay sexy / have a healthy glow until at least 40. I think it's some kind of proof that what we think of as superficial appearance actually is a sign of very good genes. Younger dancers don't think about saving generally, they just want enough money to shop at the mall and party hard. They are more likely to fuck their own money playing stupid games at work.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    I do think it's their experience tells them to go after you. I see custies around your age spending on older strippers all the time. Yup. They are either in 35+ age range or young and black. Personally I approach 30-45yo guys first before I will bother with elderly men, it always works better that way for me.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    So you'd pass on me as being elderly???? If you were close I'd smite thee with my cane. Sniff, sob. ;-)
  • Joe from NJ
    9 years ago
    My best experiences is with 35 - 45 year olds.
    They know what they are doing because they have honed their experience.
    I'll take that age any day over a 20ish one.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    @ATACdawg, it does sound hot but all these fellas before you who tried to "smite" me with their "canes" deeply regretted it. So please, don't, lol.:(
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    ATACdawg---->"So why is it that I attract these women in particular? Maybe because I don't look I'm half their age - I'm a relatively young looking 64? Maybe because they are real professionals and recognize that I have some cash and am willing to spend it. Does their stripper sense tell them that my preference for maturity and sexiness will make us a good match?"

You're not attracting them... they're attracting you! Maybe because they don't look like they could be your granddaughter, maybe your PL sense tells them that their more-mature sexiness will be a good match?

I had a phase where my main girls were all 28-32-ish range. Right now, I've completely digressed to 21-24. I would actually like to get back to older women again, just haven't run into any that interested me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion