Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hard to Believe

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tonight I had one of those cheap high mileage pussy strippers that you guys talk about so often. The service was amazing. I give about 12 hours notice and she's good. She shows up, dances nude, no fucking but only because she has her period, so I mouth fuck her as hard as I possibly can. She allows everything and acts like she loves it. She groans in pleasure while I cum. And it costs only a fraction of a DS night. Hard to believe.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...i love those kind of ladies

Nice story

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Not so hard to believe when you wake up with genital herpes next week.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

This can't be a John Smith story. It's barely a paragraph long.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

gawker, thanks for that encouraging note. I'll go back to the lower mileage providers now.

PG, it's the DS and other low mileage providers that I worship. This was over in 10 min.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It's not hard to believe at all. Some of us find it very easy to believe. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement