tuscl

Don't you enjoy those funny geigco commercials?

I like the sea monster on the golf course.
now if they had played that one during the masters, it would have been even funnier.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0BNatewC-…

6 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would have kicked that octapussyz azz
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoy watching golf. But golfers have to be the biggest pussies on the planet. No cameras, no talking, abd the announcers have to whisper.

How about playing in front of 70,000 screaming fans in a dome with piped in music and crowd noise.

Welcome to the Jungle
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It's tradition. I'm always quiet out of respect for my opponent. If you've every played golf, you'll realize your friends will hate you if you're talking while they're trying to shoot.

The irony is hitting a baseball is the hardest single act in sports, and they deal with the noise just fine.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I remember watching one of these sports celebrity gol exhibition matches a few years ago. One of them was a baseball player, and he wasn't doing so well. The others started joking about how it was because he was used to the noise of a baseball stadium, and the quiet was putting him off his game.

So they encouraged the audience to cheer and make noise while he was hitting. His performance immediately improved.

:)
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    One big difference is that a batter is trying to hit the ball hard anywhere. A golfer is trying to hit a perfect shot to a specific spot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion