tuscl

Effects of Weed

magicrat
North Carolina
Monday, August 24, 2015 9:21 AM
Most of us have read JS69's stories about his DS and the effect weed has on his time with her.

I happened to spend some time recently with a (non stripper) lady and we both indulged in that evil plant before the festivities began. Far from being horny, I was rather quiet with not a lot going on upstairs. My partner in crime however became extremely talkative about many different subjects and, while I usually tried to pay attention, sometimes I just shrunk back into my head and it was just blah blah blah. Neither of us was abnormally horny but the sex did last what seemed to be a rather long time. It wasn't nearly wild and crazy, just very relaxed and laid back. I'm not sure she stopped talking but for some moans occasionally when I apparently hit a good spot.

My question to the group here that does sample the evil weed occasionally is, how does it affect you, your strip club experiences, and your horniness factor?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I haven't smoked any pot in about 50 years. I didn't need it then to make me horny and I don't need it now. If you believe in second hand smoke, I get stoned every time I go to my favorite club. It does seem to lower some dancers inhibitions so I certainly don't object to their smoking it. I was subject to random drug testing and was tested during the last 25 or so years of my working career. Now that I an retired I really can't take it up because I have COPD but even if I didn't, I don't feel the need to want to try it. At 73 I think it would be more of hindrance than a help.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Weed makes everything better, probably strip clubs too. However I don't get any more horny than I would be sober.
  • metaldude
    9 years ago
    There are many different strains of weed out there all with different effects. Off the street its difficult to know what you are getting unless your source is extremely reliable. The luck ones in the legalized states can get whatever kind of high they prefer.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I only smoke weed when strippers are smoking and ask me to join in. Weed does not seem to affect me now like it did when I was in college. I feel little affect and I don't get any hornier. Once when a stripper gave me some pot brownies, I became paranoid, which is a feeling I don't like.

I had a friend in college who began selling weed. After not hearing about him for 45 years, I learned he had recently been convicted and imprisoned when caught with a van full of marijuana.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Weed makes me phenomenally horny.

It increases a woman's beauty by 1 ( so a 7 becomes an 8, for example) with two exceptions: if she's a redhead she goes up 1.5 points, and there is no increase in ranking for a 5 or less (it's a miracle drug but some things are still impossible).

It enhances the club music. I can find something positive in the crappiest song. And I become one with music that I like.

I cannot remember stripper names when high.

I tip more when I'm high

It is harder for me to cum which is mostly good cause I last long enough to satisfy a 19 year old

Orgasms are more intense when they do come

When a really hot dancer gives me an air dance and I'm high, I sometimes zone out into an incredibly realistic sexual fantasy with her. It's like I leave the room and am alone with her. This is my favorite thing that weed does for me in clubs.

I occasionally become slightly paranoid. But it's no big deal because I know it's not real.

I won't explain different strains and how to get a more consistent high. PM me if anybody wants to know my experience with that issue.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Weed and sex are a great combination for me personally for sex. It slows down the whole process, which women like. I can lick pussy a lot longer when I'm high than when I'm not. If I'm not high, I just want to get to the fucking.

I enjoy weed a lot; the only times I never smoke is when I'm playing a show because I'll get too lost in myself and make too many mistakes.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I've taken it a couple times in the club. I does make the experience significantly different. The music is better/more tolerable, and the lights can be amazing. Damn now I'm ready to try again ITC at least!

Anyone know of a club in the southeast where smoking weed is tolerated?
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Follies is the only one I know. But you can smoke a vape anywhere that allows smoking. But that requires you to get concentrate. PM me if you want details.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I only smoke when I go to the club if I'm seeing a regular; I'll slip my ATF a joint and she'll smoke it out back. But if I'm playing the field, I'd rather stick to just alcohol. I'm very passive and not as funny when I'm high and that's bad for a party atmosphere like the club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    magicrat - try the Treasure Club in Asheville NC. :)
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Shadowcat...yeah maybe juice and I can hang out there and get stoned!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion