tuscl

The hook up

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Friends of mine are trying to hook me up with a 43 year old woman. How do i explain to them that I only into half my age strippers?..LOL I'm 44 what the hell do I want with a woman my age??????

11 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Ask if she has a daughter and how old?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    My daughter tried that shit after my divorce 13 years ago. Just keep saying no. Eventually they will stop.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    What's wrong with fucking a woman your own age? I mean if she's decent looking (some 43 yo women are decent looking), and if the pussy is free, why turn it down? You don't have to marry her but at least see if she has huge tits before you say no.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    It could get worse. one female at work asked me if I was interested in meeting up with a slightly older widow on one occassion. I knew her former husband. no thanks. not trying to hook up with older women.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    How about is she was 34?
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My 45 yo ATF would satisfy darn near anybody.
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    How do you explain it? Tell them, have you actually said it?
    I prefer 20s to 30s but if a 43yr old is hot there's no way that i'll turn it down if offered.
    So what's this 43yr old look like?
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Supposedly she looks good I'm supposed to be getting a picture text to me sometime soon I don't know I think fucking with all these young stripper girls is ruined me for women my age.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    A young stripper is hotter, sexier and cheaper in the long run.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    John,John,John,are you still high?No pussy is ever free.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Jack I'll agree about the younger and hotter part not sure about cheaper!:)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion