tuscl

Disturbing Findings About Drinking and Driving

Number of people killed each year due to drinking and driving (as RickyBoy admits to routinely doing):

Approximately 10,000

Number of people killed each year due to people bumping threads about RickyBoy's The System or calling RickyBoy gay:

Exactly 0.

Yet RickyBoy insists the latter is much worse and lectures about it every chance he gets. Can you figure this out?

20 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago

Shit.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    I got a question. Is Rickyboy gay?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    He's getting mad props on his reviews.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Cmon Doug, is Rick Dugan the only thing you want to talk about? You don't even do your financial threads anymore.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    So you're saying RickyBoy's drinking and driving is okay?
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Really? A new low in pathetic whining.

"My unceasing bullshit is okay because Rickdugan drinks and drives!!" Getting desperate dugly.

Didn't seem to mind when your buddy LMN admitted to drinking and driving.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    You raised my curiosity - here's what I found (plus my comments):

In the United States, the number of drunk driving deaths has been cut in half since MADD was founded in 1980. (yeah because they throw your ass in jail real quick nowadays)

50 to 75 percent of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license. (I know too many assholes that still do this)

An average drunk driver has driven drunk 80 times before first arrest.

The rate of drunk driving is highest among 21 to 25 year olds [23.4 percent]. (I would have thought older people)

Every two minutes, a person is injured in a drunk driving crash. (within 2 minutes, LDK hopes to blow a load in his pants while getting his first lapdance at the club)

On average, two in three people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.

Drunk driving costs each adult in the United States almost $800 per year. (now sure I understand this statistic)

In 2012, 29.1 million people admitted to driving under the influence of alcohol - that’s more than the population of Texas.

Every day in America, another 28 people die as a result of drunk driving crashes.

In 2013, 10,076 people died in drunk driving crashes - one every 52 minutes - and 290,000 were injured in drunk driving crashes.

Drunk driving involvement in fatal crashes in 2011 was 4.5 times higher at night than during the day (36 versus 8 percent).

Males were more likely than females (15.1 vs. 7.9 percent) to drive drunk.

Over 1.2 million drivers were arrested in 2011 for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.

Each day, people drive drunk almost 300,000 times, but fewer than 4,000 are arrested.

About one-third of all drivers arrested or convicted of drunk driving are repeat offenders.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    300,000 injuries a year due to drinking and driving?

How many injuries due to bumping threads about The System?

• tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I'll drink to that.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    number of people shot by drunk drivers per year. zero
    ok, let's talk about serious issues. no one shot, not a concern. now if you get 6 people shot, oh no, confiscate all guns, shut down the highway, do random car checks. road blocks, etc, etc. that's the way they like to take away our rights.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never worry about drunk drivers. I do sometimes worry about the extra melanin in beer that helps you fall asleep. I don't need help falling asleep most of the time.

The other thing I hate about crowded strip clubs is the waitresses keep clearing off your table if you only leave for a minute or two and left an empty bottle on it. waitress may take 30 minutes to bring your beer but if you left it empty for just a minute or two, gone in a flash and someone may be sitting there.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    do you guys drink soda or water more often as you get older? and switch off of beer?
    I thought about just drinking water to keep me cooler since some clubs are too warm.
    I can drink beer a lot cheaper at home.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I usually go for the spray listermint over tic tacs - sometimes I spray my whole body to cover the scent of all the wine I've spilled on my tshirt.

Shark, for some reason I'm the opposite and Im always freezing my ass off in clubs no matter what time of year - they usually have the AC blasting in the warmer months.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    A thread for retards.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Rickyboys a real guy. He won't be another statistic.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Drunk driving is way down from a few decades ago. More people are aware of the problem, and penalties are much more severe than they used to be. I expect drunk driving incidents to continue to fall in the near term.

Extras from dancers seem to be on the rise from a few decades ago; perhaps the near economic collapse of 7 years ago was a factor there. As the economy is once again strong, I predict this trend will reverse.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Maybe extra have gone up because more guys are learning RickyBoy's The System?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    This is one issue I strongly agree with dougster
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    People should not drink and drive, even if it involves strippers, OTC, or The System.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion