Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Attorneys are PLs Too

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (4)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Another one. It's a banner day for the legal profession.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^ Brings new meaning to: "Here cum Da' Judge..."

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

How long does that take? I wonder if I could hypnotize my CF in less than 3 songs. Any more than that and it wouldn't be cost effective.

Profile picture for grinddawg
grinddawg
•

I've heard of guys trying to hypnotize women through language patterns. Anyone else read Neil Straus's book entitled "The Game"? He was a student of Ross Jeffries, who marketed a seduction system by the name of "Speed Seduction".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement