tuscl

Heart Shaped Nipples?

cnyknight
New York
First, thanks to everyone who gave me recommendations for Dallas ... went to Babydolls last night and just posted up a review. It is an experience to say the least.

But really I wanted to poll the audience to see if anyone else has ever seen this? Normally, I am not a bolt on fan but I was walking around the vast expanse of Babydolls and this one pair caught my eye (and since this girl was on a side stage, truly they were at eye level). Her boobs were obviously fake. But both of her nipples appeared to be a subtle (but def noticeable) heart shape. The implant incision appeared to be on the under side and I didn't really see scaring around the nipples but if you imagine a circle nipple, with the top of the areola depressed down slightly ... it looks like a heart. It was both nipples, almost a perfect match.

I have never seen anything like this before, and it didn't seem to me like it would be something naturally occurring. During her implants did she have her nipples shaped (that's commitment)? Is it possible we are seeing some kind of genetic stripper mutation ... I am just not sure and I couldn't really figure out a way to ask (although I bet people do all the time given her line of work).

So have at it guys ... what do you think ... she had it done ... or I spotted a rare heart-nipple boobie.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Disfigurung breasts in general, and female nipples in particular, is an abomination. So says the Lord, and John Smith.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Did you visit Baby Dolls in Dallas or Fort Worth? They are not equal in any way and I think you posted your review for the Fort Worth location.

As for heart-shapped areolas, if a Dr. did that her/she should be shot. Or perhaps it was a natural skin colored tattoo?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I googled it. Apparently it's more common than I knew.

Bitches be crazy.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    and here I thought it was just a bad boob job from a mexican platic surgeon. you know $300 per boob and the anestetic is tequila
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the idea, motor. Now I don't feel so well.
    http://nipplesthatarehearts.tumblr.com/
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, the pics don't do anything for me (other than the general appeal of a well-tattooed woman); I guess I'd have to see them for real to decide. It'd be easy to photoshop such images to make them look better than they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion