tuscl

Do you want it if it's easy (stripper & non-stripper alike)?

reignfire
South Carolina
Sunday, August 16, 2015 8:48 PM
If anyone had asked me that question a few yeas ago, I would have said no when there were plenty of dancers and extras were plentifiul but over the years, I can't say I haven't been approaching more and more dancers on the chance that eventually one will hook me up real quick and cheap after chasing dancer after dancer w/o much success. Recently I heard of one dancer that provided FS for $50. One of my friends said if she was that easy then he don't want it while I stayed quiet trying to figure out who the dancer was. What's your stance?

14 comments

• goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    If two dancers look like they will provide equal enjoyment, it is a no brainer. Take the less expensive option while you can. She will soon realize she is below market price. Or, the other one will realize she is above market price. Actually, the more expensive one may have the attitude that it is not worth her time/effort/risk/self esteem to do the deed for lest than big $$. Hmm. What does that say about the cheap girl?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    "You get what you pay for". $50 sounds a little scary.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Life is challenging enough...,so ya I like pretty easy pussy, and if it ain't pretty then it better be very easy :)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yea $50 Literally sounds like a crackhead! But I have one currently that's below market she goes for about half the going rate and she's a solid eight I don't think she knows her worth but that's cool with me
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Who wouldn't want an easy sure thing at a cheap price? Yeah we all want filet mignon when we're hungry but sometimes ground beef hits the spot just as good.
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    +1 lopaw
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Idk. I tend to steer clear of high volume, low cost providers. I have nothing against cheap p4p in principle. But in my experience, girls who are giving it away that cheap have other issues, provide crappy service or both.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I strongly prefer lower mileage pussy which usually costs more and is harder to get but is worth it in the long run. The cheapest offer I ever had for OTC sex was $100. I passed. Although she was maybe a 6.5, she was still fuckable. But she was clearly desperate, and desperate whores are not my thing.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Paying her $50 is like tipping a dancer on stage with pocket change. It would be less insulting to give her nothing.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I guess I'm a "thrill of the chase" guy. Depending on what you mean by "easy", I avoid it. I tend to avoid the girls who just come out and invite you to OTC the first time you meet them, especially at a super low price. A few years ago, I had an ATF who was new to stripping, and I had to work for it, and she wouldn't even agree without a cap at BJs... I loved that she didn't do OTCs (or so she claimed), I loved that she was interested but cautious... and I loved that we eventually ended up fucking (but not on the first OTC). I don't need every OTC to be that tough, but I'd pick that over a high-volume low-cost girl every time
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    A girl who is too easy is usually a big turn off for me, but never say never. One of my best ever VIPs was with a stripper who was always doing so many VIPs I think she had her mail delivered in there.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    German fkk!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Paying her $50 is like tipping a dancer on stage with pocket change. It would be less insulting to give her nothing." Brilliant point! If she is only asking $50 for sex I think it says something scary! I would not go there!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion