tuscl

100 degrees at 11:00am......

Its so hot out here I saw Satan sitting under a tree eating an ice cream cone. Seriously, you guys notice that establishments don't crank up the AC like they used to?

12 comments

• TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    Most clubs don't seem to care about their customers. That's why there's all of the threads here about asshole managers, loud obnoxious DJs etc.
    It costs money to run the AC and since like most businesses anymore, clubs want to cut costs and increase their profits.
  • two4fun1225
    9 years ago
    Well damn I feel privileged then. Went out last night and it was hotter than hell in my normal club everyone was bitching about it but I told the owner it was hot in there and he turned the air down for me. He likes me just not all the other people including his dancers
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    They have to here in Phoenix or they would not have any customers. We are in the middle of heat advisory. People want to be inside where it's cool. If it's not they will go where it is cool.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Yeah, Phoenix and S.Florida can't survive without AC, California is always on some conserve mode
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    For me, clubs in Phoenix are often *too* cold. I do enjoy the effect on dancers' nipples, though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It seems I often hear A/C complaints w.r.t. places where the AC is not ran year-round like here in South Florida.

Down here the A/C is ran year-round and I've rarely had an issue w/ the club being too hot – there have been a few instances when the club has been too cold and that is bad b/c it makes the dancers feel uncomfortable since they are often close to or fully nude.

Sometimes they crank up the A/C (make it cold) when they are expecting a big crowd but if it's early in the eve and the club is sorta empty then it makes it feel much colder than when the club is packed.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hotter than a huchie mama
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    It was 115 in Phoenix yesterday afternoon, but very comfy in the HiLiter!
  • farmerart
    9 years ago
    And at Rancho farmerart this morning.............4C. Satan was wearing longjohns.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Everyone runs air conditioning a lot where I live so usually it isn't much of a problem unless too many old people or people with slow metabolism or iron problems visit and complain about it being cold. Then if they turn up the air, I roast. I still seem to attract dancers on occassion that seem cold blooded and seem to want to curl up against my hot skin. I don't mind losing body heat in that manner. I keep getting surprised some people have such cool skin. Some people are sweating like crazy and then a girl with cool skin, no sweat comes in contact with me. Feels refreshingly cool. I've identified one hot dancer like this recently. She keeps approaching me too.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I know of two people that keep their air set to the 50's. I'm cold blooded compared to them. I can get used to much colder air but then I feel like I'm burning up and on fire visiting everywhere else that may be a toasty temp in the 70's. I got my house air set at 70. I just sweat a lot at work unless I drink lots of ice water and stay in the office.
    I sleep much better in the winter with my house in the 60's at chest height. probably in the 40's or 50's near the floor.
    I did an experiment in my college days not running the heat one winter.
    my best sleep temp was in the toasty 60's
    still good in the 50's with an electric blanket.
    a little bit cool on the face in the 40's
    a bit chilly on the face and getting ready to shower in the 30's
    below that, well I found an icicle hanging on the inside of my house next to the patio door so I turned on the heat so the pipes wouldn't freeze. created a massive wind chill in my apartment, brrrr, the wind was cold. I turned it off when it got to 40.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    it feels cooler here now that the heat index is below 100. not sure though. heat index was reaching 110 at times with the high humidity. part of may and most of June July and august are like hot as hell in south Carolina. I would not live here without air conditioning. I probably won't turn it off until late October or November. I turn it back on by march.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion