tuscl

new episodes of Doctor Who on tonight on BBC

I didn't know about it but thought I was watching a rerun. Guide says new and I haven't seen it.
Nice.

Nit sure how many doctor who fans are on here.

I probably missed a few episodes. Not sure when bbc started plaing a new season.

7 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Club Lust is playing a bunch of country music tonight. Like scratching a chalkboard over and over again for me. If they had one dollar beer cans or bottles, I might brave the noise. not going to for $5 a beer.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I will admit, I might have never started watching Doctor Who many years ago if there had not been a pretty girl in a short skirt or cave girl like outfit on when I first started watching as a teenager and there wasn't much on tv to watch. They've eliminated the girl showing her legs most of the time.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I guess not really new. Already saw episode on now and already saw last part of last one. not sure why my satellite guide says new unless it's because of all the extra commentary.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol im a huge dr who fan
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    and after that, I saw a cartoon version of spider man go into a parallel universe and meet spider girl. I'm glad all the sci fi writers expanded the universe into multiverses.

next up could be mentioning other bubble universes with different laws of physics. many or most incompatible with human life. say for example One was compatible but time flowed backwards for us if we visited, weird. When we first visit, everyone would already know us. When we leave for good, it would be when they first meet us. time flowing backwards.

it could be like js69 meeting his dream stripper for the first time and she immediately gives him weed and a bj, then when he says goodbye, she says who are you?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I noticed the girl before I noticed the doctor. I was probably watching a rerun. Maybe it was the 4th doctor, not sure.
    Anyway this was one of the first girls I noticed or Doctor companions that he always traveled with.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/35373917@N…
    not the best pic but you get a picture.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    note I had not seen the entire episode of Blink so that was nice to see the whole show. They said it was one of the best episodes to show someone unfamiliar with the series to get them interested. Good science fiction.
    I already saw the episode called Waters of Mars.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion