jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

14 comments

• bang69
    9 years ago
    great video's
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I never found Suzanne Somers very attractive, just too much ego to support any sex appeal. I'm surprised the list didn't include Judy Landers' sister, Audrey.
  • Mr_O
    9 years ago
    Jaclyn Smith.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @PG: The whole bimbo routine that Somers did was really the thing that turned me off. Loni Anderson was another that didn't do it for me, though not for the same reasons.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Adrienne Barbeau who played Maude's daughter was boner-riffic, but I look at her now on re-runs and its "meh". I guess I'm less of a big boob guy now than as a teenager.

But my 70's teen crush was Lisa Gerritsen. Bess on "Phyllis" and "The Mary Tyler Moore Show". I was truly in love.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hee Haw had some boner babes also
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    Jaclyn Smith and it ain't even close, although Lynda Carter still gives me a star spangled boner.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    Catherine Bach from the Dukes of Hazzard is a but her face. I like Bailey on WKRP better than Loni Anderson!
  • pensionking
    9 years ago
    For me, gotta be Farrah Fawcett.

BTW, Angie Dickinson was a terrific and well used piece of ass -- in the 60's, not the 70's. She was hollywood's fuck buddy in her prime.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I like Bailey on WKRP better than Loni Anderson!"

--

Me too!!!
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    GMD, have to agree; That airheaded bimbo routine Somers did was worse than nails across a chalkboard.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Forget Farrah! What about Cheryl Ladd who replaced her on Charlie's Angels? Total hottie. I agree on the Hee Haw babes. Some majoR Playmate material (Barbie Benton). She was hot enough to be Hef's girlfriend.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Kate Jackson ! Sexy in many ways !
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    I remember having a major crush on Valerie Bertinelli during her time on "One Day at a Time." Nuts, even in her 50s, she's still cute.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion