tuscl

People are boring on here. Let's hear some wierd stories and some psychological

I'll begin...About a month ago, I got so hammered at a club that I got undressed in the VIP at the urging of an equally hammered dancer. We were the only ones in there, so perhaps our alcohol addled minds told us that we were in bed or in her parent's basement. Whatever.... Bottom line: I was physically ejected from the club by a massive bouncer who apparently wasn't able to work out his issues in prison. He pulled me out of the VIP by my feet and dragged me across the club until we reached the Men's room where he let me go, throwing my pants in my face. I got dressed and went back for more!!....True story. I've got a lot of them, unfortunately.

12 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    "About a month ago, I got so hammered at a club"

--

I wish Drac was still around. He would regularly advise all TUSCL members to abstain from the use of alcohol.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    "People are so boring here..."

Sorry it isn't our one purpose in life to keep slut asshole licking newbie leeches entertained on this forum. Check out gay-dudes.Com and be sure to mention you fondness for rim jobs where other dicks have been.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "I wish Drac was still around. He would regularly advise all TUSCL members to abstain from the use of alcohol. "

Ha, not only do I always drink (sometimes to excess) at the alcohol clubs, but at the one non-alcohol club I used to frequent, I'd always bring in a water bottle filled with vodka (I am absolutely certain management knew exactly why there was a constant rotation of girls who'd come sit next to me and share my "water", they just don't care), and often go with the girls to the bar on their breaks. Gotta drink man -- how else are you going to have great stories about getting dragged out by your feet by the bouncer? :) :)

I have some reverse stories -- on a couple of occasions, the bouncer sat at my table along with my ATF, and we all got so drunk together that he ended up stumbling around the club, too. I got some very high mileage VIP dances those days
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Whatever happened to drac/Alucard anyway?
  • newreqs
    9 years ago
    He suffocated in the crawl space under Booty21 in Biloxi.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Thats fucked up
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Shit
  • newreqs
    9 years ago
    He always wanted to go out that way...gripping his last $20 bill in his jaws. A good man with an incurable sex addiction. I'm sure that he's been delivered to the VIP in the sky. Stay Crispy, drac/Alucard!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @tlkDo: Alucard passed away. Early last year, I believe.

As for the subject at hand, I met a guy at a club not too long ago, and when he turned to talk to me, his breath smelled like shit. Literally. Turns out he'd been licking strippers' assholes all night. And paying them to do it!
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    seriously passed away? I didn't know that. I knew I hadn't seen him on here in a long time.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Go to the article section. There are some freaky stories such as "Terrible Time in Tijuana"
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Alucard passed away July 20th, 2014, RIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion