Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Houston

trevino
trevinoVIP67

Texas

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey, guys, gonna be in Houston for 48 hours starting tomorrow. Need some recommendations where to go for best experiences from the locals. Staying 59 & 610 area on the SW side (Galleria-ish), was planning to check out Chicas International close to there, I'd had fun in the past there, seems like it may have changed a little though. Interested in some full nude places also, extras definitely in play, OTC possibly? Hoping y'all can point a man in the right direction for a fruitful trip... Thanks in advance

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for RTP
RTP
•

I have had good luck at both Centerfolds and Colorado. OTC can get expensive.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

OTC is very hard to arrange in a 48 hour travel window but I've succeeded at it a couple of times. Best of luck. Sorry I don't know Houston.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

St James used to be the best but it's still respectable.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Wanted to add... You know how this board loves Detroit because of all the extra attention you receive while getting a lap dance, well that used to be the case with Houston about 10 years ago. Then rules and laws came about and Houston is a bunch of overpriced air dance clubs now.

You may want to look into TER and find an escort if you're really wanting OTC. If I remember correctly Houston has a pretty strong escort scene.

Profile picture for trevino
trevino
•

ITC and OTC pulled at Michael's International/Chicas Locas... Worth it, took about an hour

Profile picture for billyba
billyba
•

Got a so/so CBJ at centerfolds end of April beginning of May this year. It's available but expensive and the girls in there are pretty hustler ish

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I'm interested in Houston myself...

What's expensive to you guys? I realize everything might be expensive compared to Detroit or wherever... but in SF, a BJ from a hot girl will easily run $250-$300+. Where's Houston fit between Detroit and SF prices?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement