tuscl

Do as I say not what I do

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Any time someone posts on here about loaning a dancer money, I cringe and think what fool they are what a fool I used to be.

Well, today I got a text from the most beautiful young women ever willing to be naked with my fugly ass asking for a loan. This exotic beauty rocks my world every time I'm with her making me thankful I was born a man.

Like a good PL I gladly hooked her up with the cash and told her it was not a loan.

Do as I say not what I do. lol.

7 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Eh hopefully it wasn't a lot of money to you and it was a bunch of money to her. I haven't had too many nights where I have left a club feeling too guilty about what I have spent on dancers (as in dances and/or extras) but I have felt guilty about how much I had blown on drinks or buying my friends lapdances. Then I think 'eh screw it I would have blown that money on something meaningless anyway - at least I had fun that night.'
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    There is a reason we call ourselves PLs.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Monkey see. Monkey do
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Although I would be incredibly disappointed in her if she did so, I would "loan" the DS money if she pushed. But that's not her, and I'd be shocked if it happened. She knows how I feel about dancers who are always pushing regulars for extra money.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    But for any dancer other than her, I've got no problem saying hell no. All the others are easily replaceable so it would be no great loss if they walked. But they rarely do. I've got one now who asked me for a loan the first 4-5 times we were together. I said no politely but firmly every time. She has now given up and we get alone just fine.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    JS68 - This one is a good candidate for my own DS. I'm in trouble.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    LW, she doesn't qualify as a DS until you share sex stories and we approve of the label. But if she might be one, then yeah "loan" her the damn money. The strip club gods don't react kindly if we reject their gift to us.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion