tuscl

Ludacris Gives Tips On SC Ettiquette

Monday, July 12, 2004 7:44 AM
Saw this on another board, thought it was interesting so I'm posting it here. Enjoy. ------------------------------------------------------- Ludacris Gives You Tips On Strip Club Ettiquette By Keith Memminger, Special to [view link] Posted September 16, 2003-- On a hot Sunday afternoon, the incredibly charismatic Ludacris met [view link] at the Hooters sportsbar in midtown Manhattan to talk about surviving a night at a strip club. Over endless plates of buffalo wings and bottles of beer, Ludacris gave us the low down on what to do and what not to do when you're out tossing dollars with the homies. Check out what he had to say and check out his new album Chicken and Beer coming later this month.Advertisement - What's a good tip to give a stripper? It depends on the stripper, everyone has their own personal preference. Some people like big breasts, some people like a big ass but first of all, you pick the woman in the club you want to dance for you and depending on how good she does determines how good of a tip she gets. When I say how good she does, I mean how great she can wiggle the muscles in her body. - If a stripper invites you to the Champagne room does it mean she really likes you? Yes and no. No, because she could be just inviting your ass because she wants you to pay her more money and knows that you have it in your pocket or yes she might really like you. Most of the time it's about money with them because they're focused on dough. When it comes to that, we [D.T.P.] we don't pay for nothing. We might get a little entertainment but picture us paying for "p" when the "d" is free. - Should you ask a stripper to make change for you? Not really, you usually just get the waitress. While you're buying drinks, you might ask her for a hundred ones or your change in tens or twenties or something like that. You don't usually ask the stripper for change, when you want a big amount ask the waitress. The stripper's dollars are usually sticky or have a bunch of oil and s*** on it because they put it in the little garter belt on their leg. You don't want that, money is already dirty by itself much less all up against their skin when they've been sweating but thank God for "Bath and Bodyworks." - How are you supposed to know when you can touch a stripper? It usually depends on who you are and where you're at. Some clubs you can touch them and some clubs you can't. Sometimes you prefer not to touch them. Folks like us who are celebrities, we can go ahead and slap it every now and then and they're alright with it. Some people do it and get thrown straight out the club, I've seen it happen. - How are you supposed to know when you can take a date to a strip club? You don't have to know. In Atlanta, the strip club is like a regular club. Women shouldn't feel uncomfortable being in a strip club because not only is it a place for entertainment, good food, drinks and music but it's just like a club; you have celebrities all in one place politicking. It's like where you have a business meeting. You can take anybody, your date, your cousin, anybody. It's an experience. - How are you supposed to react when a stripper kicks it to your date? How you're supposed to react? That's great! That's the whole point of bringing your date to the club; to see if something pops off. If you bring a "date" to the strip club, it should be in hopes for a better "date" later. - How far away should you sit from the main stage? I wouldn't know because we always go to the VIP area. That's away from the stage in the first place. We like our privacy but really though, it depends on how much money you have. The closer you are to the stage, the more the DJ is going to be on your ass to put money up on the stage for whoever is dancing. It's going to be pressue. So if you don't have a lot of money in your pocket or you don't plan on giving the girls a lot of money, sit in the back. - How long should a lap dance really last? A lap dance usually lasts the length of a song. If a lap dance is twenty dollars then you're giving her twenty dollars to dance to that song right then. If she starts in the middle of the song then she's going to go to the middle of the next song. That's how it goes. - Does what happen in the strip club really stay in the strip club? Hell no because if anyone gossips more than anybody in the world it's strippers. If you do something in the strip club everybody is going to find out. Those girls talk their asses off and that's the main reason why we go just for entertainment and that's it. - Do strippers really keep the phone numbers that they get? To my knowledge, strippers aren't supposed to be giving their numbers out or getting numbers from people while they're at work. The strip club owners don't usually allow that to happen but sometimes they'll slip their numbers to people. If they keep them? That's usually on the dancer. They [the strippers] have stalkers sometimes from what I hear. I usually get numbers from strippers although I have given mine once before but it was for an upcoming video. It wasn't personal, it was business. - Is it a good idea to request a song from the DJ? Yeah, it's a good idea to request a song from the DJ but just as long as you tip his ass because that's what he's looking for. It's all about tipping in the strip club no matter who you are. Bartender, waitress, DJ, girls, everybody wants a tip. - You can take the stripper out of the stripclub but can you take the stripclub out of the stripper? No you can't. It's not a bad thing, even when they're [strippers] at the club they just like having fun. Some of them stay home—I'm not trying to stereotype them but no, you can't take the stripclub out the stripper. They always like drinking and having a good time. Even when they retire, they don't really retire. Some of them girls need pension plans. - Should you tip more when full nudity is involved? It depends where you are. Most of the clubs in Atlanta, girls can get fully nude. You usually tip them more when they're doing a good a** job. - Which city do you think has the best strip clubs? I would say Atlanta has the best strip clubs in the whole United States. No, in the world. - What's the best way to encourage your girlfriend to strip and poll dance for you? You have to try new things. You gotta keep it innovative. You'd be surprised a lot of times that if you just ask your woman to do certain things for you, how happy she'd be to do it. All you have to do is ask man, tell her that you would want to see her do some freaky, erotic things on a pole. You can really start off by telling her that you'd like to see her put on a fashion show and try on some clothes. Then you ease on into going up against the wall or against the pole. A woman would love you for being open with it. - What would absolutely get you beat up by security? If you yank a girl by the arm or basically try to overpower the puss. That will definitely get you thrown out because as soon as the girls start complaining that somebody is messing up, you're getting drunk and acting a fool, that'll get you thrown out real quick. Also, if you don't pay a girl. If a few songs have been played, the girl is still dancing and you don't realize that you owe her about fifty dollars, that'll get you’re a** thrown out too.

2 comments

• Jpac73
    20 years ago
    Well Luda didn't tell me nothing I already don't know. Maybe a Newbie could learn a thing or to but I am a Veteran to the SC's.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    No I'm sure any veteran of the SC scene already is well aware of these things. Just thought it was amusing. Besides, it's got a little different flava than the Rules of the Road section of this site.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion