tuscl

Apologies to my TUSCL friends!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
If I am are wrong about something I always try to apologize! Accusations of trolling shouldn't be thrown around randomly and they typically result in more trolling, so I should have bit my tongue and not accused rickdugan of trolling!

Mind you, I still think that rickdugan is being unwise when he bumps his own ignore list! All that does is give people who want to complain about him a target, but it was non-brilliant of me to accuse him of doing that with intention of stirring up trouble!

Be brilliant to each other my friends! And, always remember, dachshunds rule! ;)

10 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    No strippers rule buddy
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "No strippers rule buddy"

Brilliant! ;)
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Fuck that faggot RickyBoy!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If Rick is a faggot, why does Dougster want to fuck him?
  • luvemthick93
    9 years ago
    Nice lol
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    You better apologize bitch. If you 4get and step out of line one more time you're going to learn a word that's special to me: wildebeest.
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    Same goes for the little Dougster bitch. What's the matter with you? Trolling the genius that developed "the system".

Only one of you hairless apes is worth anything. That worthwhile hairless ape: my bud Ricky Boy. The rest of you are just wildebeest to me.
  • bvino
    9 years ago
    "wildebeest" that's gnus to me.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you lion bitch
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @zipman68 “Apologies to my TUSCL friends!”

sorry to burst your bubble but TUSCL is just like real life in that way, you don’t have any friends zippyboy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion