tuscl

This might be the end for Atlanta's "Doll House".

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Maybe an influx of some new talent for Follies :)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Papi - We don't want Chloe back. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ not familiar w/ the reference (must have been a previous thread I didn't read?)
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Doll House would not be a big loss .... but always hate seeing a club shutdown.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Less clubs may not necessarily be a bad thing unless it's a real good club closing down- sometimes less clubs means there may be more talented concentrated in the fewer clubs vs it being spread/thinned out among too many different clubs.
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Good point papi.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I really tried to give Doll House a chance. I can assure you that in my 3 try's there wasn't any talent being spread. Even for Papi, most of the bigger black girls were pushing or over 200lb...with really shitty attitudes to boot.
  • joewebber
    9 years ago
    This is bad news for everyone, and not just the dollhouse.
    If the city re zones this area, the other nightclubs (adult, gay, etc) will be next. City council member Alex Wan tried to sunset all the grandfathered zoning variances for this area two years ago. Now, he's appealing to the land owners individually, and this will ultimately lead to a sterilization of this area.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Like most Atlanta clubs, when one closes another one will eventually pop up elsewhere.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion