tuscl

Rachel Dolezal and Why this Black Man would not date her.

I've come across smart, intelligent white women like Dolezal in professional work places. I would say three in total who were vere attracted to me. Eventually what I realized is that they wanted in (to empathize with) to the "black experience", while I was trying my best to run away from the same thing. In a sense, I really don't think she respects black people.

6 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Nicki, Nicki, Pickanini... what is up with the self hate yo? If a white girl wants to sympathize, I'm gonna let her while I spread those thighs. Sheesh. So no hip-hop luving, black sympathizing, BBC sucking fine ass piece of ass is ever gonna taste your cum. We get it. Niggas are nasty, you are sooooo much better than the rest of us niggas. Kk, Uncle Thomas Ruckus Clayton Bigsby point taken. Now stop embarrassing yourself.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    You're one of the few black men that make me feel safer around the KKK...

Fckn comedy :) You know you're a real character, like Samuel L. in Django
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Please look at my Blacks without Soul thread. It's a brief satire of silly white folks
  • nickifree
    9 years ago
    Don't act like you're "in my skin". Fuck, I though I had you on my ignore list with Papi. I'll do that right now.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Truth hurts huh :)
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Don't hurt em Hammer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion