tuscl

OT: 45,000 motherfucking snakes in one place!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
And it's not a plane!

Many of you know that I like frogs! I've never been a big fan of snakes, but when I saw the story below I was amazed!

Check out the discussion of the "mating ball"! The male snakes get so excited trying to mate with a female that they'll sometimes just form a ball and roll down the hill! Talk about pathetic losers!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/…

Just brilliant! :)

7 comments

• DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    hey zipperhead why don’t you shove another bucket of KFC up your ass, go play with your star trek dolls –excuse me, i mean your star trek action figures and stfu
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Obviously you have spent so much time playing with your Star Trek dolls that you know nothing about the natural history of North American species of garter snakes. If I was you I would follow Doctor Phil's advice above, just to be safe.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Star Trek dolls? WTF Corvus? I think the series with the Captain Picard and the blind guy with the wrap around glasses was fun but I'm not a major league fan! I would say that Star Trek is neither brilliant nor non-brilliant! I do like real space exploration though! It's brilliant!

And I had heard of garter snake hibernacula and even know somebody that had the snakes take up residence in the place where they stored firewood! But I'm a frog enthusiast, not a snake lover! I just thought people would enjoy this off topic post! I'm sorry if you didn't, but I'm not going to respond with negativity! :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Did you not see Dr. Phil's original response to your thread? And I'm impressed you spelled hibernacula correctly too.

By the way, most garter snakes eat frogs. Just saying.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Did you not see Dr. Phil's original response to your thread? And I'm impressed you spelled hibernacula correctly too."

No, I have the angry weirdo on ignore! I'm still not sure where the Star Trek stuff came from but I'm just going to assume the angry weirdo made it up from whole cloth and you copied that!

You do realize the exclamation points and the use of "brilliant" is a joke, don't you? That said, it is genuinely fun to find ways to incorporate "brilliant" in posts! ;)

The funny part is that I just used "brilliant" several times coincidentally in my initial posts and it just kind of stuck! It was brilliant accident! ;)

A bit of advice: don't pay attention to the angry weirdo! He thinks I'm zipperhead or juice or some such nonsense! I now assume that zipperhead = zipman68 and juice = just_the_nuts but I'm still not sure if there is one person or two people or even four people, given that the angry weirdo seems to make things up based on his fevered imagination!

But the real issue I had with the guy is that he's so negative! I don't need negativity in my life!

"By the way, most garter snakes eat frogs. Just saying."

I told 4got2ribbitt and he said he'd kick any snakes coming his way in their hemipenes!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Snakes are awesome!
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Snakes are interesting animals. They should not be feared or loathed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion