Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Butthole selfies! Brilliant!

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

There is nothing better than a sexy woman's asshole! I love the tits and pussy but I have extra love for the third input!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Nice!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Yup, nice pics, especially the girl in the white stockings.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

It makes sense that someone named 4got2wipe would have a butthole fetish. Let's just hope that the women in these pics don't 4get2wipe! That, as our own 4got would say, would definitely not be brilliant.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

MrDeuce, I have to admit that I do have a female butthole fetish! The "brilliant" and exclamation points are a joke that makes me laugh, but the love of buttholes is genuine! ;)

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Addendum, my butthole love is limited to girls that remember2wipe! If they 4got2wipe it is non-brilliant!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

On my patent application, I'm putting all of you down as my witnesses that I was the first to think of the combo butthole dildo / selfie stick. Thanks everyone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement