Best Atlanta Nightshift

Gpoe
Florida
Hi Team Tuscl.net,

I've been away from the board and the hobby for a while now but I find myself on a business trip and trying to jump in with both feet. I am in Atlanta, GA and was wondering where I should check out based on my availability and preferences.

I unfortunately cannot do any day shifts as I am traveling with a couple coworkers and can't disappear for a few hours unnoticed. Also unlike PAPI, my preference is not AAs which per reviews may eliminate Follies nightshift.

Again gents any advice for a good spot with good mileage with a solid white/latina/asian dancer population would be greatly appreciated.

Take Care and Stay Safe,

Fellow Tuscler

6 comments

• chandler
    9 years ago
    That's kind of like asking what's the best NYC skyscraper other than the ones in Manhattan. Follies' day shift so towers over everything else in town, but I guess you already know that.

There's not much to choose between to catch non-black dancers at night and get good mileage: Oasis, Tattletales or Flashers. That's about it.

And don't completely rule out Follies in the evening up until about 11 pm, as long as it's not a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – Follies nightshift is perhaps mostly AA but I think there's a fair # of white bitches – as chandler said; best to get there by 10:30 pm the latest.

Cheetah is well liked but it's air-dance city – nice club and place to hang out and see nice eye candy; but that's pretty much it (and if you go there; don't use VIP b/c you'll still get air-dances).
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You could also read my reply to your message this afternoon.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    VeryBigDawg hits some of the clubs evening and night shifts. Send him a pm. Of course Shafow's Intel will be helpful too. I haven't been evening or night in a long time. Good luck!
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Tattletales is my go to place for night shift, the girls are very attractive, with one stunning Asian spinner girl. Oasis can be fun, with Flashers a distant third. I am day shift Follies guy, but have been there at 9:00PM and still very good selection of strippers. Cheetahs is favorite of the business class and is not bad option if you are right in town, but mileage is going to be very low there. Have fun!
  • Timbuck12
    9 years ago
    Based on what you described, your best option by far is Tattletales.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion