tuscl

People think this is a free country............NOT

Monday, July 27, 2015 8:22 AM
We are all serfs. If you and you earn money to support yourself, work, if you own think property... Think again you have no property rights in the eyes of the government. You rent your property from the government and if you don't pay for overpriced asshole bureaucratic services you never use. If you don't the stormtroopers will come arrest you. I understand taxes need to be levied for services but the systematic theft that the government disguises as beneficial programs. Virtually every government employee is so lazy that they are a waste of skin. [view link] The only way you can avoid taxes is to never have been born. You can't even die to avoid taxes. every government taxes ever when you die.

16 comments

• saer
    9 years ago
    "Virtually every government employee is so lazy that they are a waste of skin." <-- think this is a bit of hyperbole?
  • saer
    9 years ago
    wow, that cut off the last half of my sentence. anyway, I was going to say ^^^ this is hyperbole
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Damn. I thought that strippers were free.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Ah I see someone else got their letter in the mail today saying their property taxes went up again!
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Somebody needs a nap.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, to hell with the United States. Time to pack up and move to one of them tax free, bureaucracy free, no lazy worker countries. One with good strip clubs.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Vote libertarian to make a difference. Or get high with a dream stripper and you won't care so much. And remember that some things are more expensive than taxes, like right now, she's shopping.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    If you want government services, you need to pay taxes. If you generate your own electricity, have water, and live beyond local police, fire, ambulence, etc. I suppose you need only pay taxes to support the military.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @rockstar: Nope. Courts in more than a few places have rules that you are not allowed to live off the grid, at least not if you own property. You *must* connect to some services, such as sewer and water, and pay for them. In some places, you *must* connect to the electric company, even if you generate all your own power.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Is this trolling Tiredtraveler? There is a lot of bad things about society right now and my life isn't perfect but there is also a lot of good! I would have imagined that serfdom would be a lot worse! I think the guy in the video was being a serious d-bag! At least crazyjoe's video guy just made his point and left and even the cop was amused! But come on! Not too long ago I sprung for a Noguchi table and I suspect if I had showed up to the store with $1600 in $1's I think I'd have received a dirty look! And yes, I know that I paid maybe $100 or $200 for the actual table and the rest for Noguchi's signature etched on the glass! But my ex wanted it and she was willing to lick my asshole! That part was brilliant! And if that cost a Noguchi table it was brilliant!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @georgmicrodong let's not forget those states and localities where it is illegal to collect or use rain water that falls on your own property oh and btw @4got2wipe, stfu zipperhead you left wing goose stepping george soros' dick sucking loser
  • TheeOSU
    9 years ago
    ^^ Lol
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I saw that video a couple days ago. Just sickening
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    You guys have convinced me. I'm moving to the Caliphate.
  • EarlTee
    9 years ago
    Wow... paying property taxes with dollar bills... what a brave act of civil disobedience... he sure showed those fuckers!
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Good man! I have often thought people should pay their taxes monthly so they get an idea how much the government is taking. This pay the government first and give ya the rest of the check is some bullshit. Make people front money they already have to the government and they will have a better idea of what BS it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion