tuscl

Best Clubs To Work At In Different States

Hello I'm Just Starting A discussion to possibly see if there are any clubs in others states that are pretty known for making good cash. I've been dancing at penthouse club sauget for a while and would love to make money in other states other than rotting here forever I usually make around $300 a night on a slow night here so more if possible. Lol

59 comments

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    Try the Penthouse Club in Detroit. You can make $300 every time you take a guy to VIP.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It depends on what you look like, and what you're looking for. You *can* make food many anywhere. Some places, it just means doing different things.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    you are on tuscl not SW
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Mjx01 I'm not sure what SW is exactly I new to this whole thing but I'm pretty sure I asked for club name not whatever the fuck your abbreviation is thanks. An others I'm sure I can make "food" money at any club Ive been told I should go to Vegas or cali just not sure where I should go & I think I might try the penthouse in Detroit thankyou
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In Atlanta check out Cheetah; lots of high rollers and executive types. For a more hood atmosphere try Magic City, Onyx, and Diamonds of Atlanta. You can definitely make $1000 plus on peak nights if you like getting rained on.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Thanks gewing but do you think any if those clubs would be OK if I specialize in pole work an lap dances I rarley shake my ass. It's plump and round but also small. That's why I work gentlemen's clubs.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Onyx perhaps, but the other two I know for sure it is mostly twerking and booty shaking. I think Cheetah overall would be a better fit as it is a lot more upscale.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Your question is too broad – it easier to give feedback when a dancer specifies a particular city she wants to work at.

1) this is a strip-club customer oriented site – not many dancers post on here – SW stands for StripperWeb.com which is a site for dancers

2) this site has a lot of reviews for almost all clubs in the U.S. - if you are not sure of where you want to dance; then you need to do you own research by reading the reviews – more often than not; the clubs with the most reviews tend to he the better clubs; so you can start by reading about those (one can sort clubs within a city by various metrics; click on the city name and a sort box appears to search for clubs by different criteria)
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    My question is broad for a reason I don't have a specific state I prefer to work in. I see there are a lot of sarcastic assholes on here. Lol I've also been reading what is able to read on her ewithout being a VIP member for about 3 years now that's how I became a dancer. But thanks for telling me what sw means. And I'm fully aware of how to use the search box idiot
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ with that attitude I recommend a different line of work - I can say more but I'll leave it at that.
  • grand1511
    9 years ago
    We're a pretty bad audience to pose this question to. Most of us are looking to get the most out of a dancer for the least cost.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    hey Papi she doesn't need Stripper Web she has all of the attitude, most probably she was born with it, Princess Honey keep in mind the PL's on this site are the guys that you make money from and wherever you go, you bring yourself
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Yes I used the advice and set up an account with SW. Lol Trust me I have an also attitude I just don't take lightly to rude people are sarcasm.. And papi chulo fuck u weirdo you probably one of the guys who only buys two beers get mad at drink minimums watch girls from everything but the actual stage and wears gym shorts to the club to try to get a quick feel. Perv keep tour input I don't want it
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    ^^^ no way! Papi is one the board's most religion practicers of RickyBoy's The System.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Typos not sure I'm following you Dougster
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Damn - I did not know we had met before
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Means he's in the club wearing a white three piece polyester suit - not gym shorts (I'm the gym shorts guy).
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Well I'm going with papi chulo.. " cheek kiss then politely walls to papi's table " lol
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Papi just wear your white three piece suit I doubt that the Princess will recognize you
    and Princess I like a girl with spirit, don't loose that attitude, and come on down to Florida
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    I'm kidding no mean to be rude to anyone under this discussion I just didn't know this site was more for reviews other than dancers and questions
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Twenty Five I'm thinking about it.. I've heard great things about Florida just can't take the overflow of pimps like I experienced in Vegas as long as there's none of that I just might.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    I take credit cards DM me your information
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Princess if you have been reading the reviews and messages you know us pervs don't pay for peeking you have reach out and touch somebody and in a good way ;-p
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    That was a joke ... ( my last comment )
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I got that but I guess you missed my sense of humor
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    NYC clubs like cheetahs, blue diamonds, Larry Flynt's Hustler Club, Gallagher 2000. If your into more black centric clubs where the tippers throw rent money in the air (making it rain) and sometimes the celebs come through, a place called Starlet's in Queens NY may be your place or even the one club in Mt. Vernon makes decent revenue. There are a few more but names elude me. Keep in mind the Manhattan clubs cater to those handsy but big wig suit gentlemen and there's probably a higher payout to club fee there but i know places like that be PACKED on the weekends and the white guys won't say no to a black chick so no phone on the floor.

The places like Starlet's i mentioned are like the Philidelphia version of Onyx. Its been a while but last i checked, lot of "gangsta" types there but media may have changed its clientele if you know what i mean. Either way draw your conclusions on them the way you see fit. But there's your overall take.

Gentlemen upscaple equals big wig VIP (though thoses PEOPLE NOT VIP SESSIONS are varied in number) and starlets, Mt. Vernon etc equals make it rain. Your choice and hope you find your calling.

P.S. good luck suckering people on here with their credit card. I lol at the thought
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Esrafodor GOD BLESS YOU!!,Thanks for your help and I think I'm pretty comfortable on the gentleman's club type of scene so I might choose something around that area. An no disrespect but when I started in this industry's 3 years ago it was at penthouse haven't left since and have gotten pretty far with it to be 21. But any who just wanna go somewhere I don't feel stupid for Leaving such a great club
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Also consider NYC is NYC so make sure your comfortable with trains and expensive taxis. Plus Manhattan is scared as hell of the court so you can get away with no sex. If you decide to come to the city let me know so i can give you my rent money in the club. But at the end of the day research is key. Go beyond hoping for an answer.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Yes I surly will go beyond and I'll be sure to let you know. Shiit I just burned the hell outa myself making pasta I'm logging out for a while.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    "I see there are a lot of sarcastic assholes on here"

--

Thanks for pointing that out. I've been on this board for 9 years and never noticed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Lol motor...

@ PrincessAnastasia...please define sarcastic ass hole. Show us your tits first thiugh
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    vegas is potentially a big money town, but there's lots of competition with tons of dancers. So you would need to be really good looking to be real successful there.

We could help you but you really do need to be more specific. Rate your looks honestly and describe yourself truthfully so we can know where you would fit in. Will you do extras. That makes a big difference in choosing a club. Do you want upscale, dive, or something in between? Are you ok with two way high contact lap dances? If not it narrows the choices. How you u answer these questions would help us figure out where you wouid fit in.

By the way, we have lots of assholes here but Papi is not one of them, and his answer to you was not disrespectful. You should check the attitude, ignore the genuine assholes (responding just encourages them), and some of us would help you out.

• gawker
    9 years ago
    You might consider asking your club for a leave of absence. Just don't tell them why. One of my favorite dancers took the winter off from her Mass. club and tried working in California.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    SW=stripper web
    https://www.stripperweb.com/

@PrincessAnastasia

Do you have a web site? You can make one using Google Sites or Google Blogger. But you can also set one up with Xoticspot. It is mostly used in Portland, but you can still use it and post your pictures, any kind of pictures you want.

http://www.xoticspot.com/

Then people can see your picture and also contact you. You can post a link to your page on your tuscl profile.

As far as making the most money, I would suspect that if you've got the looks and are young enough and know how to work it, then the most money is to be made in some of the large cities which have lots of strip clubs, as well as lots of rich customers.

Otherwise, if you want the clubs that are the most extreme, the ones where people write in the reviews, "this is not a strip club", then there are some of these in the most infamous spots in the country, like Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Detroit, East St. Louis, New Orleans, San Gabriel Valley CA, and a bunch of other places too.

The best advice I've heard for when your club seems to be slowing down, is just to try some of the nearby clubs, as close as possible, and see if there is any difference.

We have members most places, so if you tell us some you are considering, we will probably have people there who can tell you about the clubs.

Anyway, welcome to TUSCL and please do keep on posting. Having more women members does help improve the quality of our forum.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Robin Trower
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Well for starters I get 8 a lot so I'll say an eight . ugh I'm pretty upbeat araightforward cheery known to have great conversation.. Not to proud but ya don't get pretty far without doing extras I've alwats worked in upscale so I'll prefer there and high contact dancers are OK with me ad long as he agrees with my prices.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Thanks robin will do and I will ffy the link you provided. Awwww thanks guys your helping.. My hand still burning though
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    A dancer who admits to doing extras. Stay away from stripperweb. They will eat you alive.

I think tour best choices given what you've told us are Miami, Atlanta, or Detroit.

You've already got input on Atlanta but I'd choose Follies.

In Miami I'd say Tootsies but there are lots of other choices too. Unfortunately Papi would be a tremendous source of info for you on Miami clubs Maybe if you PM him an apology he'd help you.

Listen to guys from Detroit about the clubs there but I'm sure penthouse would be a fine choice.

• PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Papiii come back lol. I really wanna try Miami I'm jiay a country girl so I might need a Lil help with that
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I forgot all about Follies (shame on me). That's another good club in the "A" where you can make a lot of money but mileage and extras are high there.

You should come to Atlanta and dance. It's the black strip club capital of the world so you'll fit right in.

Nice picture btw :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I thought I invited you to Miami but if Papi is more your type no worries there are lots of fish in this part of the ocean
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I can give you one state to avoid, and that's Ohio. Sure the clubs in some cities like Dayton can get quite crowded, but the crowds mostly are there to drink and view semi naked women on stage, rather than getting private dances. So unless you get a few steady regulars you likely won't do well in Ohio.

Another city that was dead was Washington DC. I may have been the time of year I visited, around Memorial day.

Now for some cities I can recommend. I had a good time in Detroit. Flight Club in Inkster seemed to do quite well, and Centerfold was recommended by one of the dancers and bouncers at FC. Tampa I had a good time at Scarlett's, but it seemed to be a very local friendly place and almost every dancer there had multiple regulars waiting for them. 2001 and Mons were tourists traps but every dancer was busy the 3 hours I spent there over two days.

You mentioned not liking pimps, so Follies in Atlanta might not be for you. I had fun there, and the club was very popular, but the vibe seemed a bit rough at least at night. Customers were run through metal detectors and patted down before entering, and two of the guys in line before me handed in knives to the bouncers. It seemed that quite a lot of the dancers had managers / pimps in the club.

I also had a good time in Philadelphia. Club Risque on the Delaware was the most smoothly run club I had seen in years. This is one of the few clubs I ever visited were all the dancers gave very good stage shows. Almost every dancer worked the floor and not one was pushy about dances, but all seemed to have a steady flow of customers, and that was on a Thursday.
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    "others states that are pretty known for making good cash."........................
    "I'm fully aware of how to use the search button, idiot."...................
    So you want us to be your travel consultant, yet exhibit this uppity attitude for a newb towards your elders who have been making business trips and club visits since before you took your first dump in your diapers.........
    Ok, I'll give you a free tip towards your first question.Use your search button to find the clubs that have ATM machines. They are pretty good at making cash, but there's a catch. You have to have enough money in your account for the ATM machine to make cash. Stored money in, money out................
    Like the ATM machine, myself, and other Tusclers have a vast memory bank of knowledge about clubs and metro areas. Acquiring said knowledge took a lot of time and money. Good qualifications for being a travel/relocation consultant. If you'll provide me your bank account and routing number, I just may "dispense" some of my knowledge your way. Money in, stored knowledge out..............
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    You'll make more in Tijuana Mexico
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    North Dakota's a really great state for strippers, especially western North Dakota where the oil boom's taking place and all the man-camps are.

If you want any more information, I'll need your credit card information.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Wrong. You can definitely can make good clean money in a right club. I am referring to your confidence that you won't go far without extras. But it requires sale/conversational skills+hot looks. You don't look that pretty for me from your pic, sorry, lol. Post more, maybe I am wrong. And you definitely don't appear to have a right attitude for this industry. Nobody gonna spoon feed information to you.

I would suggest to buy tuscl-membership and read reviews about clubs to have an idea about mileage,prices,etc in certain places.

Right now it's pretty slow season in most of US clubs. Definitely not the best time to travel.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Princess Attitude
    You make three hundred a night??
    You are over paid.
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Dancer95 thanks for your input and 666 300 a night on slow day usually after tip out around 7 to 1100 but as everyone on every site is saying its very slow so I think I'm smarter staying were I am and just vacationing in other states. Lol trust me if I wasnt appealing to the eye of most men I wouldn't be at penthouse club an wouldn't have been here so long
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    Princess attitude.. I don't have an attitude and I'm not rude just came in with my gaurds up lol and swinging. And my mortgage car note gas electric an cable providers dorm believe I'm overpaid at all. Neither does any of these major credit card companies or anyone checking my score. Thanks for your input though
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Why is it that when I get attitude from a stripper, 90% of the time it is from a black one?
  • PrincessAnastasia
    9 years ago
    I womt entertain comments that have anything to do with race. Thanka
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC speaks wisdom
    Despite a stereotype,
    Sometimes the truth hurts.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Rockstar speaks haiku
    How long can he keep it up?
    Only time will tell
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Trying for the week
    Sometimes I slip up; forget
    The challenge is fun!
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Lmao
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Per the OP:

“... I started in this industry's 3 years ago it was at penthouse haven't left since and have gotten pretty far with it to be 21 ...”

I'm willing to cut her some slack, maybe enough for her to hang herself with, as it seems she has some life-learning and maturing to do.

Per the OP question; strip-club scenes are more city-specific than state specific; i.e. the strip-club scene can vary drastically among different areas of the same state.

Good strip-club cities are more the exception than the norm – some good strip-club areas that have been mentioned already – Detroit; Atlanta; Tampa; Miami; Phoenix; Los Angeles; Baltimore (I think; not sure); Providence R.I.; Portland; Houston; Dallas

I probably missed some but these for the most part have healthy strip-club scenes or at least lots of them.

You need do some of the leg-work and decide on 2 or 3 cities which may interest you and then ask for specific intel. As others have mentioned; many of the good clubs in the large cities can be very competitive and is not as if a dancer can just show up and say “I wanna dance here” and bam she gets to dance there – i.e. as others have suggested; take some short trips and feel out the clubs in different areas and see if they will work for you; but don't just quit your club thinking the grass is greener on the other side.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    ^ I disagree. Clubs in those areas might be good for you as for a custie. But she is a dancer.

LA's clubs are crap - they are over saturated with girls/not enough customers for them/lots of extras( but since she doesn't mind doing them, I gotta skip mentioning it, I guess?)+plus clubs basically rob their dancers. She will end up giving up 40-60% of her earnings to them. Unless custies will be giving her good tips consistently.

Portland has pretty chill environment for dancing but definitely not big-money city. She can expect to make like 200-300 per shift on average. But not a grand.

Dallas is supposed to be good, yeah.
    Phoenix is a land of 10$ dances.
    Regarding other cities, then again, since she is down with high contact and extras - yeah, it could be lucrative for her.
    But dunno, if she provides full two-way contact AND does extras AND works at Penthouse then it's a mystery for me how come she doesn't make 1000$/night on regular basis. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Yes – a “good strip club” for a custy may often times not be a “good strip club” for a dancer; and vise-versa.

My assumption is that good SCs for custies means lots, or more, custies; and thus bigger $$$-making potential – but I assume there are other factors in the $$$-making equation that I'm unaware off from the custy POV (e.g. fees; mileage/extras expectations; dancer competition; etc).

My assumption is that SCs that are good for custies are thus filled with many custies and this would be good for dancers and why these types of SCs are often also filled w/ dancers.

I've seen $10 lap-dance factories filled w/ dancers and dancers giving dances seemingly non-stop; and more expensive clubs where dancers spend more time just sitting around.

But – as was mentioned; a good club from a dancer's POV may be a different set of variables.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I think the (clean) dancers round here (Central NC) would think $300 in your purse walking out the door on a slow night is good. You should also ask on www.stripperweb.com .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion