Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

woukd clubs allow for

Djscudmaster

New York

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

would most clubs allow for or not allow either a) a group of women 3 or more to enter b)a solo male accompanied by 3 or more women to enter

which is more truer

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Crack is Whack.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"which is more truer"

Please tell me this is a joke! I'm sorry, but "more truer" = not brilliant!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

It's spelled "truthier" moron.

Profile picture for RossVa
RossVa
•

a solo male accompanied by three or more women is not a solo man

Profile picture for predsfan4life
predsfan4life
•

I hope you really are as good looking as you think you are, because you're clearly dumb as fuck.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I hope you really are as good looking as you think you are, because you're clearly dumb as fuck."

I actually hope he's joking! I respect joking! Joking is brilliant!

Saying "more truer" without your tongue in your cheek = not brilliant!

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

What do trolls eat, anyway?

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

metaldude posted: "What do trolls eat, anyway?"

Anything that might actually be topical or interesting, along with broader participation in the same. ;)

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

I wonder if clubs would allow for:

Remedial English lessons.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement