Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Video: How *not* to give a blowjob

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ellie Kemper (Erin on "The Office" and Tess in "Sex Tape") proposes some less-than-ideal blowjobs:

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

I think I could outrun her. I damn sure wouldn't stick around. :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Ouch... no way

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'll pass but that was pretty funny.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

That video chilled me to the depths of my soul!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

An oldie but goodie. I laugh every time I see that one. :)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I laughed too. But a bet she does give a damn good BJ.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement