tuscl

When should a dancer get a boob job? Are you for or against?

Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:39 PM
I'm just wondering what the opinion is here. I just heard another dancer suggest she might get a boob job. Her breasts are already full size even though they sag just a little bit. I've seen some dancers get their breasts done too big in my opinion and sometimes natural is better than hard and artificial. However I know dancers are out for the bigger bucks and perfect looks. What do you think?

11 comments

• pinhead
    20 years ago
    Same here. I would see this tall blonde on ocassion in a club near Boston, and she was really attractive. Then I saw her in my local club and she must have had 48 D's. She asked me if I wanted a dance and I said, 'Nah, not right now. I never saw her again.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I once knew a dancer who was drop-dead gorgeous - tall, blonde, perfect figure. Then she got a boob job and it totally ruined her appearance, it made her look unnatural and silly. I felt really sorry for her. Why would anyone do that? It says to me that they have a poor image of themselves and are very insecure. I avoid dancers with fake boobs, I find them unattractive and I assume that they are screwed up in the head.
  • visualjunkie2003
    20 years ago
    Profoundly Against. I'm INCREDIBLY visual (former art major) 1. 0ne of the many wonderful things about breasts is their fluidity - change with each body position change relative to gravity, and undulate seductively in the process. Loose that with plastic. 2. I'm also a nipple junkie - sight, touch, suck, lick, suck, see, notice the subtle responses, that increase with time, suck and lick more.............. That gets screwed up with boob jobs. Don't you want the woman you're with to really enjoy the attention in that special place? 3. I'm a clinical analyst, and that is a foreign body, and a surgical procedure. No bueno. 4. I saw pictures of Jordan before and after. Beautiful before, a characture after. 1 thousand thumbs down to the operation. I may have been tempted before
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    DandyDan, That's a little harsh, don't ya think ? Unnatural maybe, but nasty ?
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    At last week's Miss Nude Baltimore contest, 4 of the 5 finalists had implants. The girl without them won the $5,000 first prize.
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Absolutely never. Girls with implants are just nasty and unnatural.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I think the girls may also be in competition with each other, in a way. If one gets bigger boobs, then the others think they have to also, especially if they think we pay more attention to them. Implanted breasts just sit there, like rocks, and don't move, jiggle or bounce. They also feel like rock. Natural breasts after a certain size will hang, that's just gravity. But whats wrong with that? As long as they don't sag with that "wrinkly" look and the nipples don't point down at the ground, I'm happy...
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I believe natural feels alot better than artificial. Natural also looks better when walking (I like that jiggle). However if a girl is very flat or just really wants that enhancement than I probably wouldn't say anything against it. I do remember one favorite dancer that had a plan to keep getting bigger and bigger implants over the years. Once she got past a certain size, I thought I liked her better when she was smaller. She looked a bit unnatural. I believe women may notice how many guys will look at really big tits but I believe that is more curiosity or fascination with something unusual rather than attraction. I mean a girl that has each breast able to fill a baseball cap will get alot of attention but I would be more attracted to a more normal size girl.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    You're right that it's going out of style, and that natural is much nicer, but I don't go for the 'little girl look'. It makes me feel 'funny'. There's this one dancer I know that is great to hang out and talk with, but she always goes with the 'school girl' look with the plaid skirt, pony tails and lolli-pop. It's cute to a point, but can also be a bit of a turnoff.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I don't like fake boobs at all and hate to see an attractive woman ruin her appearance by having them done. I think it says something about a woman who would do that. I stay away from dancers with fake boobs. Plus I think they're going out of style, natural is becoming much more popular again. I like attractive boobs as much as the next guy, but my ATF was almost flat chested and on her they were perfect. Gave her a little girl look that guys really went for.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    By coincidence only, my 2 fav's happen to be surgically enhanced. One is definitely a bit too top heavy, but she's still pretty smokin' hot. I wish I knew her pre-surgery just so I could determine if it was really necessary. The other one may have been on the receiving end of one of the best surgical procedures of all time. Her only flaw was that she was a bit flat, but that has since been remedied. She went from a 9 out of 10, to a 15.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion